Eight. Roses (Trigger Warning)

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa guys! Jeez...that was a long one. (Trigger warning for those who don't want to see self harm in this chapter)
.....................................................................................................
Jeongguk's POV.
What was I even thinking?!
Obviously Kim Taehyung likes the cold-hearted best friend. Why was I even processing the fact that he may actually like to be with me-no wait scratch that out, why did I even think that I would have a chance with him? The answer to all of that was pretty simple; I am utterly delusional.
I rub my eyes as I wake up in my bed, a cold bed for starters. I hadn't been sleeping for the past few days. The reason behind that was pretty simple; I fell in love with a stranger whom I met almost two weeks ago. Obviously he wasn't going to develop any feelings for me in these two weeks.
Plus, why would he develop feelings for an emo, shy and (sometimes) bipolar kid in the first place? I get Chaeyoung's change of heart towards me now. I am too much of a visionary that thinks for the betterment of things.
My head ached as my feet touched the cold marble floor.
I take a look at the constant notification alerts on my phone. My first thought was to ignore my phone beeping almost every second of the day, but then I wanted to mute the ringer and in order to do that, I had to go through the process of opening my phone and coming across almost twenty messages from Taehyung alone.
"Why would he even bother to leave that many messages?" I speak to myself in my (extremely ugly and) hoarse morning voice. I open the messages under extreme intimidation and stress.
Ten messages from Jin
                                                                  10:30 AM

Hey Jungkook, why aren't you replying to your texts? Both of us don't have your number and Namjoon said that you blocked him apparently.

Yah

Hey!!!

Why aren't you responding to our texts?

Taehyung is worried

I'm worried

Please...respond
                                                      11:00 AM

Text me your address

I'm gonna come over and check up on you

                                                   11:10 AM

Jeongguk don't ignore us

I sigh at the concerned texts that Jin had left me. My heart clenches at the thought of someone being worried because of me...because to be honest, why would they?
I slowly open Taehyung's texts. Oh god. When you think that you're finally getting over the one you loved but then he leaves a million text messages on your phone, it's really hard to not think about him.
Over Twenty messages from The one who shall not be named 🤐
                                             9:00 AM
Jeon

why aren't u coming over for the past few days?

I wanted to tell u something important

Regarding us

I mean

Not in a creepy way