Six. Anemone

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lovelies! Sorry...that was utter cringe.
..................................................................................................
Jeongguk's POV.
"Why are you so snappy today?!"
He yells at my face, to which I only shrug. I think I haven't been so snappy. Sure...I may have a bad day but I didn't mean to hurt his ego; which is apparently very big.
"Anemone is a flower which have a soft, simple body with two tissue layers and a central gut cavity. The anemone's mouth leads to its gut. The mouth of the anemone is surrounded by stinging tentacles which are used to disarm food-"
"Why are you telling me this?" I ask.
"Because I thought-"
"You thought wrong" I say once again...in the most unfazed way possible.
"But then I-"
"Once again...you are wrong"
I chip at the pencil that was currently lying on the desk.
"But I-"
"Let's do something else"
"Well-"
"Maybe we should..." I trail off.
He huffs and grabs my wrist, for the thousandth time.
"STOPCUTTINGMEOFFYOUIDIOT" His outburst caught me off guard.
Now looking at it, I may have been paranoid by the fact that Jin always is touchy with Taehyung.
What?
I feel like a third wheel in this situation. I bury my face in my hands and look the other way, trying to avoid Taehyung like a plague.
"I'm so sorry, just leave me alone for a second-" "Jeon-" I laugh wryly at the irony. "So now who's cutting me off again?" I roll my eyes intentionally. This pisses of the older, leaving me alone in the office and turning around to go to his 'beloved' Jin in the lab.
Speaking of the devil.
"Jeongguk! You want to help us with the project? Seems like you're a little on edge today pal" He scratches the back of his neck awkwardly whilst I stare at him with a boring smile.
"I'm good. Why would you need me when you have Mr. Kim, the great herbalist?" I say in an evident tone and he sighs with a heavy chest. He pushes me outside before whispering into my ear.
"Taehyung wanted to get some alone time with you...I'll be in the office" He scurries off.
Great.
Just...awesome.
"Will you please help me with this?"
He says without looking directly into my eyes. I knew he was trying to talk to me about something but by the looks of it...he just couldn't get to what he wanted to convey.
"I know you want to talk to me about something so just spit it out. Or else I'm going" I cross my arms arrogantly whilst tapping on my right foot. He looks at me with wide eyes before regaining his composure again and walking towards me. He takes his lab coat off diligently.
I look at him with a question going in my eyes.
He sighs and places his hands on my shoulders. What is going on? Is he going to confess that he killed my loved ones or something? I laugh to myself and he notices it. He slaps my chest playfully before looking down again.
"I just-I needed advice because I like this guy named Yoongi and he's kind of in love with one of my relative. I don't want him to like them because the person he likes actually is in love with someone else that I know. Now I feel like it's a great chance to confess to him but I just don't want to make it boring...or else he may think I'm not putting in effort or something. Since he's a smart guy, I want to confess to him in a smart way. please tell me what to do I'm really really REALLY desperate!"
"...what?" Suddenly my head starts to spin. Why am I dizzy? The herbalist looks at me with concern before realising what had been going on. He screams for Jin, who (if I remember correctly) had a degree in medical of some sorts, so the other dashes in with a worried expression plastering his face.
"What happened?! Hey Kookie-he's not responding give me the first-aid kit!" His voice gradually becomes smaller and smaller, and my vision fades into one of darkness.
I'm fainting.
Third Person POV.
"I have done every single thing but it's not working!?" The older says to the blue haired boy. Taehyung starts to panic even more. "Uhm-Uh...GIVE HIM CPR!" He shouts loudly. The other nods and starts pushing at the fainted boy's chest. "One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six"
He puts his ear close to the other's lips, hearing his breathing. He was breathing normally, but for some reason he couldn't seem to regain consciousness.
"Do something to him for goodness sake!"
Taehyung loses his temper and pushes the older aside, before putting his lips on the unconscious boy and ruffling his curly hair with affection. Jin looks between the two in awe before smiling at the blue-headed boy. The shocking part was that it seemed to work as Jeongguk juts open his eyes with force and Taehyung quickly pulls away with a cough.
"Where am I? Taehyung...J-Jin?" The brunette tired to get up from the floor but another hand pushes him upwards. It was Taehyung's.
"I was worried Jeon...what happened? Does this happen often? Did your girlfriend-I swear to god I'm going to kill her if this is happing due to her wrong doings" The sun-touched skinned boy pulls up his sleeves in frustration and balls his fists. Jeongguk grabs the older by his back and assures him that it wasn't happening because of her.
It's happening because of you the younger thinks to himself and hurt flashes through his chocolate doe eyes.  Meanwhile Jin had been observing the body language and habits of the two intently. A smile slowly crept up on his face. Huh...maybe Jungkookie finally found someone who's loyal and worthwhile. The boy has gotten f**ked over too many times. If there is one person who has kept him smiling all the time, it's Tae. Please kiss already.
He smiles a little too wide, causing the others to look at him with an intimidated expression. He signals them to get back to work and they both hurry off to the microscope together, mumbling meaningless words to each other whilst laughing hysterically.
"Hey! I was actually concerned about you, you muscle pig!"
"Oh so I'm muscular now huh?"
"Well it's worse than being skinny and beautiful like me"
"Who said you were skinny and beautiful?"
"Shut up!"
Taehyung pouts at the younger, causing both of them to laugh.
"Can you stop flirting and go back to work?" The oldest amongst them screeches before going to the office and shuts the door. There was a second of awkward silence before the two burst out laughing.
"Why was that hilarious?" Jeongguk chuckles. Taehyung nudges the other, causing him to only giggle more. "I haven't laughed this much in my life" the younger all of a sudden speaks in a serious tone which sends unconditional shivers down the blueberry's back.
"I'm glad I was the first to do so. That bi*ch that you call a girlfriend couldn't make you happy then you didn't deserve her in the first place" Taehyung scowls.
"Why are you so adamant in cussing out my ex girlfriend?"
"No reason-wait what was her name again?"
"Kim Chaeyoung. Why?"
"Just for...research"
..................................................................................................
Hiyaaaa readers!
Byeeeeee readers!
I hate lifffeeee readers!