Eleven. Freesia

Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa people of this planet. I hate life. Wow, such a great and AMAZING breaking news! As if you hadn't known that already.
.................................................................................
Jeongguk's POV.
"What's going on out there?"
Jin basically screams from inside, making us both unconsciously back away from each other. Pfft, as if this wasn't any more cliché. Taehyung stares at me with fondness, which he always does but this time around it felt a tad bit more...intimate per se.
"Forget him. What did you want to tell me? You do know that I'm here for you in every situation, right?" He says with caution, as if every single step or word would break me even more.
The thing is, I don't know when I fell in love with you, Taehyung. But I do know that what ever possible outcome this may lead to, I'll never stop thinking about you.
I clear my throat out loud, as I always do before saying something serious (in this case, utterly stupid).
This is your last chance, this is a perfect moment, you can do this-
"Come on, you brats! I've been waiting for you two for almost an hour. What is it that you're talking about?" Jin storms outside with a glove in his right hand, it looked as if he'd been observing a flower.
I remain frozen at the spot.
As everyone else who knows me on a personal level would know by now, I am (a coward) an antisocial person with no social skills whatsoever, so throwing me in these situations would intimidate me more.
However, Taehyung here is a saviour in every social situation, so he steps up and gives me a light smile, and did I ever mention those wrinkles of his when he smiles-okay this is not the right time, Jeon.
"Why do you want to know? By the way, you're the one who said that thing in the lab this morning, should I say it in front of Jungkookie here?" He flashes the older a menacing smile which is later followed by a series of arguments between the two idiots.
Idiots.
I guess me and him are not that different.
"-I swear to god kid, if you even speak a word of it, I'll saw your head off. Did I mention the fact that I have a real chainsaw at home? For scientific reasons, obviously. Why would you ever..." Jin fidgets with his glove before wearing it and scurrying off to the lab.
"That was amazing, wasn't it? And yeah the thing about the-well he told me this morning that he puts in milk in the bowl first when he makes a cereal. It's a logical crime, right? I mean who does that?"
Taehyung rambles on about the cereal making technique of Jin's and reminisces about how he met the couple back in university when he was lonely and all.
It makes me wonder, does he...no.
That cannot happen, it's not right.
It can't be right.
It wouldn't hurt to ask, would it?
"Do you l-like Seokjin that much?" I mutter in a vulnerable manner. Taehyung stops for a moment and turns towards me, he raises an eyebrow.
"I mean, he and Namjoon were basically my parents all through my youth stages, so I guess? Why do you ask?"
Oh thank god.
"Well, I just wanted to know. Nothing personal"
Even strangers would know that I'm lying whenever I try to cover something up, but Taehyung surprisingly shrugged it off and kept on rambling about how the 'World War: Three' would rhetorically start.
"-United Nations would possibly be in on the whole thing, like that's not that crazy and far fetched to think about and honestly I saw in an article that the UN secretly supports animal testing-you're not listening are you?"
The sudden outburst of his catches me off guard as I recompose myself and try to play it cool. Which never does work out in hindsight but it's always great to try new things! Ugh, boring.
Although Taehyung sees through my facade, he never tries to talk about it. I remember back at the Namjin house; I almost slam dunked him to the wall. Not really, therefore I was very confident and cocky, and when I whispered in his ear...looking back on it, I was really out of it. Where did that hidden confidence come from?
Am I not that stuck up as I thought I was?
I snap out of my thoughts as Taehyung breaks out into a deep and throaty chuckle. His eyes glistening with an emotion that I could not decipher.
Was it...shyness? Nervousness? Intimidation perhaps? But, I affirm you that Kim Taehyung looks way better in person than in photos. His slender fingers compliments his petit figure as a whole and his facial structure is defined as if he was the only 'customised' human made on this planet.
On second thoughts, I think it was just the cause of my hormones.
"No, I'm not okay. Taehyung, I'm not alright. And if you can't see through your oblivion then I don't know what I can do about it, I don't know what I can do about you. I can't believe I'm saying this..."
I rub my face ruggedly and squint my eyes at the confused and concerned boy in front of me.
He raises his left eyebrow in an interrogative manner, pushing my limits.
Here we go.
It's now or never.
Jeon Jeongguk, don't be a coward when you're in love.
I take a deep breath and laugh at the irony. Who would've thought, that Jeon Jeongguk, would love-in fact turn out gay for a random stranger. This doesn't happen that often with me.
"Ana Ohebek" I love you.
He raises a questionable finger pointedly at me. He then deciphers my face to check if I were from outer space.
"What the actual spitballs was that?"
I laugh.
Oh Taehyung.
"It know what? Figure it out by yourself. I'm not gonna help you in any shape or form, bye!" I scurry off to my car as I hear him calling my name behind me.
"Hey! What was it again? What did you just say?"
I look back at him in content. My work here is done for now.
"I said...ana ohebek, see you later buttercup!"
I drive off in my car.
.................................................................................
My hands are broken. Sorry for the short chapter.
Bye readers!