Fourteen. Daffodils (Smut)

Hiyaaaaaaaaaa guys! Two more chapters after this and I'll be ready to finish this book off. Although it was fun while it lasted, I want to move on from this and work on another book I've had in mind for the past few weeks. plus this is a long chapter as some major plot points happen.
Anyhow, enjoy!
................................................................................
Jeongguk's POV.
"It's been three days, how can we move THAT fast?" Taehyung protests whilst wanting to wear his lab coat and struggling to get ready, he has to go to the laboratory, you know.
The situation is quite a fun one.
My new boyfriend (it even feels out of space thinking about him as my, well...literal partner) is trying to explain the incredulously 'dumb' Namjin couple how real life works;
Number one is logical, you don't have sex THE day you confess your love to your partner.
Number two, it's not gonna help if you expose your love life right from the get-go to 'other people' and that also means your friends. No matter how much Namjoon and Jin have done for me, I still will not entail the stories of my sex life to them, I repeat, I will never do it.
Number three, who even eats a hotdog by the end? That's utterly disgraceful, Seokjin-hyung should be ashamed of himself right now. He has committed a crime, and I will never trust him if he does something against the law-again, just like eating a hotdog by the end....it is a quite a horrific sight to see.
I clear my throat and put a reassuring hand on Tae's shoulder.
"You guys always cock-block us, how are we even supposed to kiss in front of two hawks who are observing us a little too much for our comfort? Wouldn't you guys want to give us SOME privacy to have sex? We can't give out any info if we never had the chance to try...right Tae?"
I mock Namjoon's gasp as I discreetly wink at the astonishingly flushing Taehyung in front of me. There is an awkward yet peaceful silence that follows as Taehyung rushes out the door with files regarding his research work back at the lab, and Namjoon goes back to typing something and taking calls for his business work.
Leaving Kim Seokjin behind, it's quite obvious that we both don't want to be in this situation.
Well, I thought we didn't.
"So...when are you two gonna do the-"
"I said shut the heck up, you little sh-"
"Language, kid"
Namjoon perks his head up behind the counter, giving a stern look towards me, and then his arguably 'nice' husband. So much for planning to move in with the two.
Come to think of it, I really haven't visited my apartment since the day I did the...the-ugh.
Even recalling back to it, the apartment has some pretty questionable memories. Last time I was there I painted the walls with blood and tears.
It never really occurred to me that I should just move in with Taehyung.
To be honest, I don't even know where Taehyung lives. Does he live with his parents? His roommate? Oh god, if he has a roommate then-
"Eh...Kookie, you know that you can live with us right? It may seem to you that we're just a bunch of despicable idiots who don't know where our boundaries lay-and there's a few good reasons why you wouldn't want to live with us but,I should tell you this.
Taehyung is moving in with us too, I mean he told me that if you're gonna live with him, might as well sell your house and uhm-we could all share the house, you know...since you're-since you've had some rough memories there.
If it helps you sleep better then I m-mean you guys can have the upper half portion of the house, or vice versa. I know this is quite weird and well, you need time to think but I just-I care about you two, alright?
And Taehyung's roommate Yoongi is moving out as well so he thought that he'd be lonely and- he said that he'll ask you in an old fashioned, purposing way and uh...well crap.
Oh lord. I ruined his plan, didn't I? Just-pretend that you didn't know that Taehyung was going to ask you to move in together...I'll stop talking now since my mouth won't zip, anyhow you want pancakes?"
I blink repeatedly.
The room is filled with complete silence as Namjoon stuffs corn puffs into his mouth whilst watching the scene unfold with his half-closed chewing mouth.
He then shrugs and goes back to receive a call from his so called crappy ex-boyfriend that has to work with him, and obviously you work with your ex when you're happily engaged to another man, you know, reasons.
I sarcastically huff at his excuse and turn a blind eye towards the seemingly odd yet lovable couple. Maybe Taehyung is right, I should move in with them, plus I'd get to eat delicious honey rice-cakes everyday.
Maybe I should move in.
"F**k it. I'm moving in..."
Three weeks later...