Our Love Is Just Like A Puppet: Ending 2

(A/N: Umm, please don't start the video until I say! Got it? Thanks!)

No one POV

◀◀REPEAT▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

"DEKUUU!!!!" She finally took it off.

"Behind you!" Izuku turned around and saw Allmight attacking her, she closed her eyes and her body shaking. Hmm? But wait- she's not hurting! She heard coughing. And then she finally opens her eyes. When she opened her eyes, her eyes wide while she saw some horror that her boyfriend... Katsuki was coughing blood and her hero costume has a lot of blood... his blood on it. He collapsed.

"Kacchan!!!" Just in time, she caught him. Everyone turned around, they are so shock and some of them are gasping when they saw their friend is covering his blood.

"Bakugo/san/kun!" His head on Izuku's lap.

"Kacchan!" He opened his eyes and saw her... his beautiful girlfriend...

"D-Deku..." His voice becomes weak and soft.

"K-Kacchan... Why...? WHY?! Why did you save me?!" She's crying, and her tears fell on Katsuki's face...

"P-Please Deku... please don't c-cry..." His hands reached on her face, he touched her cheek and removed the tears.

"Y-You know... I-I can't see you die like that... it is really f*cking lame... "

"But, you really did..." We both chuckled.

"I-I guess, I'm so tired right now... I'm going to sleep now..."

"P-Please, Kacchan, no! Please, don't! I-I can't lose you!"

"I-I love you... I really love you, Izuku..." He slowly closed his eyes as his hands fall.

"K-Kacchan...? Please, Kacchan, this not funny! Kacchan, please! Kacchan, wake up! Please! Wake up! Wake up! WAKE UPPP!" Her full of tears drop on his pale peaceful face...

"KACCHAN!!!!!" The student we're so shocked and some of them are crying. When her head falls down to Katsuki's chest, she hears something... that is... his heartbeat... Her eyes widen and she stopped crying, and then her smile showing up.

"Dad... mom... I'm sorry but I will not become the greatest villain like you, dad. I just want to be normal in the future... with kacchan..." Her sentences are too shocking to everyone, but except Kurogiri and Jiro, they knew something going on.

"What are you talking about? He's dead, Izuku! He's dead! You can't be with him when he's gone!"

"Your dad is right, Izuku. I-I bet Katsuki kun is in a better place now..."

"No... he's not dead yet..." She whispered.

"Kurogiri!" She called Kurogiri. He walked to Izuku, he stopped and then bowing, lower his head than the usual. Izuku touched his head with her bare hand. Her dad shocked and realizing what she is doing.