Chapter 2 - Protect you

Katsuki POV

"W-Wait! Y-YOU TWO KNEW EACH OTHER?!" That voice came from Shitty hair. I looked at them with blank expression and then answer...

"Yeah, we've been met since we were kids... so she's my childhood friend."

"And not only that, SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" Four eyes shouted.

"And your girlfriend is a villain... which she's our enemy." Half n half said.

"Yeah! Todoroki kun's right, Bakugo kun!" Round face shouted.

"I don't care she's villain, I love her just the way she are! And also I won't let you hurt her... even you are my friends." I glared at them, and some of them are gulped. I felt someone hugged me from behind and it was Deku.

"Thank you Kacchan... and I missed you!" I turned at her and hugged her.

"I missed you more, Deku." I smiled a bit.

"Waoh! Look! He smiles!"

"Hmm, that's very rare!"

They shocked. Really? Does my f*cking smile make shocked of them. I usually smile when I looked down at someone... they are really damn f*cking idiot.😑

"Sooo~?" I looked at deku with confused.

"Hmm?"

"Sooo~ are you enjoying the kiss~? It's your first kiss, right~!" She winked at me lustly and I got blushed.

"Hehehe, soo cute~!" She chuckled happily.

"And he can blushed too..." they whispered.

Okay! I am f*cking idiot as well!! GODDAMMIT!

??? POV

I looked at them lovely dovely, I grit my teeth.

Who the f*ck is that bitch?! How dare she made my Katsuki blushed! And she stole my Katsuki's first kiss! I am suppose the one be his fisrt kiss! Not that ugly bitch! No one stole him from me! I'll make her pay! I'll kill her! Katsuki is mine!

Katsuki POV

Deku broke the hug, and then she became looked serious.

"Anyway... I'm came here for kill all of you if I want and if I can~ but since you all are Kacchan's friends... so I won't kill you. I won't kill my boyfriend's friend... it makes me like I am terrible girlfriend after all~ Hmm, since Allmight isn't with you, so I will tell them retreat." She said with smirked.

"I'm sorry Kacchan, I hoped we will see each other again~!"

"Yeah, I hoped so." And then she kissed in my cheeks.

"See ya later, Kacchan~!"

"Yeah, see ya." I waved my hands with my cheeks are red.

"So... can you care explain this, Bakugo?" I flinched, I turned behind and it was Sleepyhead sensei... he has black atmostphere and gave me a deadly glare...

Please Deku come back... and F*CKING PROTECT ME FROM THAT LAZY-LOOK TEACHER!

Time-to-Skip

"I see, so could you care explain to us kindly about how you did met her, young Bakugo?" Allmigh asked. I the sighed...

I don't have a choice, do I...?