Chapter 10 - Happy f*cking birthday!

Izuku POV

"Well... where should I start first?" I started chuckled in nervously.

"You should start from the beginning, obvioudly." Tomura rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay! Geez, you are so childish, onichan!" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"I am?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Then would you like some black forest with extras cookies n cream ice creams?"

"..."

"Fine!" I sighed in surrounder.

"And either I would like too." I glared at him.

"Can I have some too?!" Toga said cheerfully.

"Yeah, me too." Dabi raised his hand.

"If you want some, then WHY NOT GO EAT YOUR DINNER FIRST?!?!" And then momgiri got mad.

"Oh and also Izuku, you can stay over here for tonight, so you can having more time to explain us, and of course your boyfriend can stay here, I hoped he doesn't mind."

"O-Oh, don't worry! He doesn't mind at all!"

"That's good! And let's go now everyone! Eat it before it cold!"

"Yayyy!"

We all went to having a dinner. When we finished, we were went back to the living room, we're sitting on sofa, Kurogiri serve us an ice creams while I explaining to them.

"So is that how you met him? Mmm~ this is not bad~"

"Yeah, that's how we met! Soo yummy~!"

"Hmm, I prefer 'add' red pepper one..." we looked at him disbelief whie Kacchan didn't take off his gaze at ice scream.

"Is that kind of ice scream... exist...?" I think kurogiri's scared right now...

"Hey kid, are you human?"

"Ah! I forgot! Kacchan doesn't like sweet foods..."

"Does anyone have pepper chili sauce?"

"Are you f*cking kidding me right?"

"No, but Deku, do you want some? You can have mine?"

"Yes! Please! Gimme gimme!" Kacchan hands me over the ice scream, I suddenly took it and then eat it.

"Nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom NOM!!- Ahhh, m-my head!! Frezzes!" I held my head as I grit my teeth.

"Geez calm down, Izuku! I told you before don't eat too fast! Didn't I?!" Kurogiri scolded at me.

"Sorry, Kurogiri..." I pouted.

"You better be." Kurogiri sighed.

"Okay, let's go back to where we are." Tomura said and just already finished eating his ice scream.

"Look brat, I accepted you to be with Izuchan, BUT! If you ever hurt her, I will not hesitatantly to kill you! Got it?!"

"Got it, but I never though to hurt Deku, just because she is villain but I DON'T CARE! I really love her and I'll do whatever I want to make her smile, just like the old days. So don't worry about Deku, maybe I will take care her more than you do, shitty handjob." I blushed whem Kacchan said that unbelievably.

"Shitty- WHAT DID YOU CALLED TO ME, BRAT?!?!" And then Tomura got angry because of his eh- nickname?

"Pfft, HAHAHAHHAHHAHA SHITTY HANDJOB! What a good nickname! Great job kid! I like you!" Dabi laughed.