Chapter 4 - Mine only

Izuku POV

"WHAT?!!"

"ARE YOU F*CKING SERIOUS?!?"

"Yup!" I smile brightly.

"No f*cking way..."

"Now now, is it that great that I will be your classmates~?!" I said excitedly.

"Well yeah, your right..." He smiles softly.

"Anyway, let's go eat the cake then!" Mom said happily.

"Good idea, mom!" I learned in his arm.

"Let's go, Kacchan!" We went to the dining room. We sat down and eat the cake. I leaned my spoon with a piece of cake on his mouth.

"Say, ahhh~"

"Ahhh..." he opens his mouth and took a bite.

"It's... delicious!" He shocked.

"Really?! I'm so glad you like it! I'm the one made that, ya know~!" I said.

"Really?! No way..." I chuckled at his face...

He looks so cute~!

When we were done eating, they are making a conversation while Kacchan and I were watching a movie... it's not a hero movie, you know! I enjoy my watching time with him, I wish we're alone, but time goes too fast. I wave at Kacchan.

"See you tomorrow at school, Kacchan!" He slowly smiles and waves at me back.

"Yeah, see ya at tomorrow, Deku." I smiled and kissed him on his cheeks.

See ya, Kacchan...

Katsuki POV

I heard my alarm clock ringing so f*cking damn loud! I pushed the bottom roughly. But instead that, I accidentally explode it... again...

"KATSUKI! NOT AGAIN! AUGH! GO BUY NEW ONE ON YOUR OWN GODDAMN MONEY!!" I heard old hag yelled so f*cking out loud from downstairs. I rolled my eyes.

"YEAH YEAH! WHATEVER! I WILL BUY NEW ONE EVEN THO YOU DON'T HAVE TO F*CKING TO TELL ME!" I yelled back.

I stood up and go to the bathroom, I showering myself and brushing my teeth. I went back to my room and wore a uniform, and then went to the dining room and eat some breakfast... when I'm done eating, I walked to go to school straightly. When I'm passing the school's gates, there's a girl waving at me and ran at me...

Who the f*ck is this bitch...?

"Who the f*ck are you?"

"Eh? Kacchan, don't you recognize me?"

"Wha- DEKU?!" No way... I mean her hair's blonde...

"Oh! I dried my hairs so your friends won't notice, right?"

And how did she read my mind...?

"Nah, I just think that maybe you probably thought that by now." And then she chuckled.

"Pfft, your face is so priceless!" And then she held my hand.

"Anyway, let's go! And can you show me where the principal's office is?"

"Okay!" Se pulled me and we went inside the building, and show her where that goddamn office is.

Izuku POV

When Kacchan shows me off at the office, and we're in front of the door.

"So, here it is!"