Chapter 8 - I'm here now

A/N: Please, don't puase this video until I say so, THANK YOU!

Katsuki POV

Augh! I don't want to go f*cking that school... I can't face Deku... and I realized that she's been sad and hurt because of me... so I went downstairs through the living room, I saw mom and dad watching the news, mom turned around and saw me standing without any expression I had.

"Oh, you awake, brat?" And then Dad's turn to turned around.

"Morning, Katsuki!" I took a heavy breath.

"Mom... Dad... Can I absent today?" Mom looked at me worriedly.

"W-What's wrong, Katsuki...? you don't get y-yell or a-angry as usual... do you have a fever or something?"

"I-I just don't feel well... or maybe tired..."

"Okay! you can go to your room and have some enough rest!"

"Yeah, it's better for you not to go to school today..." I looked at dad confusedly.

"Why? What happened?"

"Umm... There's one student, who is being killed by the villain in late at night.  Someone saw her, and they called an ambulance... but it's too late now... that young student died..."

"W-Wait... What's her name and-" mom interrupted me.

"Ochako Uraraka, I think that's her name... and she went the same school as you, Katsuki."

Uraraka... that shitty round face b*tch... she's dead... she's being killed by villain... who villain... All I thinks Deku... Deku... could it be Deku...? But wh- maybe she knows... s-she knows..? No way right...?

"No way..."

"I wish no way too, sweetie..."

"Anyway, I have to go to work now, or else my boss will scold me for being late."

"I will f*cking beat his ass if he scolds you! And I will go to the supermarket, we don't have enough food in our refrigerator. Oh yeah, there's some food left there on the table, if  you want to eat..."

"Bye, Katsuki!" They both said.

"Bye..." And then they finally left.

I walked inside the bathroom and saw myself in front of the mirror. I realized that I have a bag under my eyes. I haven't good sleep since that day... and... I'm sure Deku hates me now...

Izuku POV

I walked to the hallways through the classroom happily. I enter the classroom and greet everyone just like usual.

"Good morning!" with my bright smile.

"G-Good morning..." Hmm, glad they replied since that Urarab*tch isn't here anymore, but they seem so sad, I wonder why?

"Midoriya!" And then I saw Jiro walking towards me.

"Good morning, Jiro san!" But then Jiro sudden help my hands and pulled me outside.