Chapter 16 - No matter what!

Katsuki POV

"See you soon, Kacchan." Izuku said while she looked at me with a sad smile on her beautiful face...

"Izu-" I'm about to call her name... but it was too late... she's gone... gone to the Inside world... on her world...

I turned around and glare at everyone deadly. They flinched. "What the f*ck do you extras thinking?!" I yelled at them full of furious.

"Young Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya is a villain and she's that Deku girl!"

"So what?"

"What?! She's sneaking here and pretending to be a new student! I bet she has more information in her own hands without us knowing!"

"Wait- Bakugo kun, don't tell us that you knew all along that she is a villain?!" Midnight asked with half-scream.

"What if I f*cking am?"

"Y-You!" She's stopped by she's controlling her anger.

"Young Bakugo, did you really know what have you done?"

"Yeah, I really did know what did I just do was damn right! Did you f*cking think that I am f*cking idiot, huh?!"

"What you did just there was wrong-"

"Don't f*cking tell it's wrong or right cuz you are f*cking damn smartass! I f*cking know what I am damn doing! And what I've done, was right!"

"Bakugo, you don't understand-"

"You, heroes, are the one who f*cking understand! Y'all is heroes, you should f*cking know it!" I yelled.

"Bakugo, take it back now!" Aizawa sensei yelled at me angrily.

"Yeah, you should take it back, bakubro..." I clenched my tongue.

"Tsk, I can't deal with this bullshit anymore." I walked away and went out of the classroom.

"Bakugo, come back here!" I didn't listen as I continue to walk where I am going... in the end, I went to the rooftop.

"Tsk, what a stupid..." But then, my anger disappeared while starting to think about where Deku...

Izuku, where are you right now...? I thought we're always together... tsk, you are a really damn idiot, you damn nerd...

I stopped thinking when someone called my f*cking name. I turned around and find out, it was a shitty Emo...

"I knew it, you've been here." She said without any expression on her damn face.

"What do you f*cking want, shitty emo?"

"Do you know where Midoriya would be off to?"

"Yeah, I f*cking know."

"Where?!"

"At her world, the Inside world, duh." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. But do you know where and how? I mean, I heard that only heroes can enter the Inside world... but it has a risky..."

"I-I don't f*cking know..."

"But do you still keep finding Midoriya?"

"Of course! I'll still keep finding her, no matter what! I never give up finding her, cuz I love Izuku, I f*cking love her, for the god's sake!" She slowly smiled.

"I see, that's great. Anyway, I'll help you finding her because she's my dear friends after all!" I smiled back.

"Yeah!" We cheered. As I looked up the sky, I'm thinking about Deku again...