Chapter 6 - Bad feelings

A/N: Oopsie, I forgot to warning you all that; WARNING!!: This chapter will make you angry and despite at Uraraka!!

Uraraka POV

"What do you mean you don't trust her?" I turned around and looked at my girls.

"She looks so weird." I answered hesitately.

"Well, she's new here and you'll get used to it." Momo said with a little smile.

"I mean, ugh!" I rolled my eyes.

"What I mean is that b*tch suddenly transfer here and acting so weird, don't you saw that she's trying to take Katsuki away from ME!!"

"Uraraka san, language!"

"Calm down, Ochako chan..." Tsuyu said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes again but then I got annoyed again because of that shitty b*tch!

"Augh! Don't you guys realize that she has crush on Katsuki, my Katsuki!"

"That's kinda cute..." I turned at Hagakure.

"What?! What did you say?!" I glared at her and she was shaking.

"W-What I mean is, that's cute. I mean, it's kinda cute that she has crush on Bakugo kun because they knew each other for the long time..."

"And also, since when Bakugo become yours?" Jiro said.

"Always, he will be mine because I always know and always right, and I'm surely sure we will be get married in the future! I mean, how is there anyone who can looks so beautiful like me? And I am suitable for him to be his wife!"

"You are so disgusting me."

"So what? Is it Because I am so beautiful? And I'll be marry a handsome person like Katsuki? Or is it my boobs so bigger than yours, you flat-chested!"

"Wha- you know what! I'm done! I'm done with your bullshit! I'm done with your selfishness! I don't care I am flat-chested! I don't care I am emo! You know what, I like to be this way because I am not a b*tch like YOU!!" Jiro grabbed her back and walked away from out of the classroom.

"Ochako chan... you went too far..." Mina said.

"Hmph! I don't care about that emo brat!" And then suddenly something has got in my mind.

"Hehehe, I have an idea~ The greatest idea~! So I hoped you guys don't ever get in my way~" I chuckled devilish.

Izuku POV

I suddenly groaned without knowing. Kacchan looked at me worriedly.

"Is there something f*cking wrong, Deku?"

"Nothing... just I have a bad feelings..."

"Bad feelings? What is it?!"

"Don't worry, Kacchan. Maybe it's my imagination, so don't worry about it!" I smile brightly.

"O-Okay." He blushed.