prologue

So I'm unassuming this is to tell you about ....you. Yeah.
You are (Y/N) Kralie.
You and Alex and twins though he's older then you by an hour.
You own a small cafe that opens at 6 am and closes at 11 am.
You where this as a UNIFORM! Not a everyday every where outfit.

This but in blues. The white stays white. The dskr pink is a dark blue, the light pink is a light blue the bow is a truqize.
I come to realize I to fucking hate that dress so, you know what? How the Uniform looks really doesn't interfere with he story what do ever so just like, slap on something semi fancy and in blue and just be on your way. (Deleted image cause it made me cringe, seriously though, just make a semi fancy uniform in a salmon or pale blue)

You went to collage before your brother and studied Human health, baking/cooking, robotics, and plant-oligy (it just sounds fancy you study in plants).
You like to go to the shooting range (guns. It must run in the family) and usually have a gun in the back and carry one on you.
You work with you're Friend Samantha. She's works at the cashier and is a waitress. Sabation works in the back as a chef. You are all three when you want to be.
Sam refuses to wear the uniform.
You're parents are dead.
Alex and you like to stick Kick me signs on each other. Read to find more.