Special Letter

from the LORD dictated to Donna McDonald for His BRIDE

Take down these Words, for MY bride, daughter, take them down:

My bride is ready and waiting for ME to come. 

I SEE you, I KNOW you. I KNOW you well. You have hidden yourself away for ME for a long time now. You are waiting prepared, anxiously, for your GROOM to come. 

I have purposely and implicitly sequestered you away from the limelight for MY purposes. Is not a bride sequestered away for a time while she awaits her groom? Well, you are MY bride and I have sequestered you away while I have finalized all MY wedding plans for you. Oh, I have taken into consideration your wants and desires. I have taken into consideration your personality and your likes and dislikes. I would not be a LOVING GROOM if I had not done such. 

You are MY bride and I LOVE you so. I LOVE you so much that I stretched out MY Arms to die for you on a cold, cruel cross. But that will not be on the forefront of our wedding day. On the forefront of our wedding day will be festivities and surprises and an outpouring of MY expression of LOVE for you. You will SEE MY LOVE for you, you will HEAR of MY LOVE for you, you will TASTE MY love for you for I will lay out a banquet for you that is sumptuous and a gastronomical delight. 

The feast will not only be scrumptious but will be an oratory, olfactory and gastronomical delight. The food will come alive and will delight and fill you. You will be delighted by what I have prepared for you. You will never see place settings shimmer and sparkle like the ones you will be seated at. You will never taste wine that is as sweet and filling as the wine I will offer you as we drink from each other's cups. You will be delighted by our choice of culinary delights. My Father and the Holy Spirit and I have chosen foods that will delight. You will be serenaded by music that is only heavenly. My angels will be sure of that. And the white is the purest white that a man can ever imagine. 

The whites here will sparkle and glimmer and light up the night. Of course, we have no night in heaven but if there was then this party would go on all night and then some for the Jewish wedding feast is a week long event. It is an event that will dazzle, for sure. Get on the horse, hop in the carriage. The gentlemen will have their white steed waiting to pick them up, you ladies will sashay yourself into MY carriage with the help and assistance of My heavenly beings, My angels. You will be swept off your feet and brought to MY mansion where you will be delighted for sure. You are MY bride and everything is ready and I have reserved a place for you with a name card that will sing to you. Get ready, for here I come! Amen, Amen, Amen. Amen.
Words given from the LORD to Donna McDonald, timeless

Rev. 19:6-9 Then I heard what seemed to be the voice of a great multitude, like the roar of many waters and like the sound of mighty peals of thunder, crying out,

"Hallelujah! For the Lord our God the Almighty reigns.
Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory,
for the marriage of the Lamb has come,
and his Bride has made herself ready;
it was granted her to clothe herself
with fine linen, bright and pure"—

for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.

And the angel said to me, "Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb." And he said to me, "These are the true words of God."