Chapter 8 part 4

Tue, 30 Apr 2013

The LORD's Words:

"The World Is Crumbling Because It Is Distancing Itself From GOD."

Have you ever been “fired” from a job? When you are fired or lose a job you will feel the immediate sting of the loss. It is devastating and overwhelming.

Daily people who die are being “let go” by GOD for all eternity and sent to hell to face torment, torture, and separation from GOD and all that is good. Your ultimate termination from GOD’s Eternal Presence and heaven can be avoided.

Here are GOD’s prerequisites for avoiding eternal damnation in exchange for our earthly rebellion before a Holy GOD:

-Repent of your sin to a Holy GOD.

-Surrender your all and your own will to CHRIST, even your future life and acknowledge CHRIST as your SAVIOR by the Power of HIS Blood and HIS Name and by the ransom HE paid for you on a cross 2,000 years ago.

-Ask the LORD to fill you with the HOLY SPIRIT and to give you a full oil lamp.

-Read your Bible daily and ask for the HOLY SPIRIT to reveal Truth in the words to your heart.

-Talk to GOD all day. Let HIM be your moment by moment GUIDE, TEACHER, BEST FRIEND, and LOVER of your soul.

Words of the LORD:

“The World Is Crumbling Because It Is Distancing Itself From GOD.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, April 21, 2013)

Words from the LORD:

There is an hour coming of great desolation to the world. It is arising. It can be seen. The people are beginning to see it. Yes, in their spirits they know it is true. They are living in denial—they do not want to face it.

The world is changing and they do not want to face it. It is just as I have said it would be. MY Book has been clear. I have laid out the Truth in advance. I have been clear and MY Words are coming to pass. The world is crumbling because it is distancing itself from GOD.

The hour is coming when Truth is hard to find. Truth is becoming more and more difficult to find. It is being replaced by lies of the enemy. He is coming in behind the missing Truth and replacing it with his lies. And the people are falling for it. They love to hear what tickles their ears: it doesn’t matter what they are hearing—and that they are going to hell.

They just want their stiff necked ways. They just want to rebel against their GOD in favor of playing with the world. People all over the world are committing adultery against ME. They are sleeping with the enemy. They are playing with every pagan god and pagan belief that they can get their hands on.

MY Truth is not desirable because it pulls their sins too much into the Light and the people want to stay in the dark where they can rebel against their GOD. Very few want to read MY Word. They believe what they don’t know won’t, hurt them. But if they read MY Word, they will see that they will be held accountable for every sin they commit in this life and that they need a SAVIOR. I AM HE, I AM that SAVIOR. Only by accepting the ransom I paid for you, will your sin be covered when you face ME… and you WILL FACE ME. ALL men will face their GOD and give accountability for their life. Will you have your stains and sin cleared by MY Blood Ransom or will you come before ME empty handed and hell bound?

Your life of sin will be judged by a Holy GOD as guilty and the only thing that will clear your name will be the acceptance of the debt I paid for you on the Cross of Calvary. This is the only thing acceptable in MY Court. There is a choice to make. It is your choice to make and time is running out. Choose who you will serve: your GOD, CREATOR, or MY enemy. The outcome is your choice to make.
Let these Words stand as a warning to all who read them.

This is GOD ALMIGHTY,
JUDGE of all men.

Coordinating Scripture:

2 Timothy 4:3-4, For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Mark 8:38, Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of ME and of MY Words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the SON of man be ashamed, when HE cometh in the Glory of HIS FATHER with the holy angels.

John 8:12, Then spake JESUS again unto them, saying, I am the LIGHT of the world: he that followeth ME shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 3:19, And this is the condemnation, that LIGHT is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than LIGHT, because their deeds were evil.

Romans 14:12, So then every one of us shall give account of himself to GOD.

Genesis 18:25, That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the JUDGE of all the earth do right?