Chapter 10

Those Who Are Caught Up In The World,  Will Be Left Behind

Words of the LORD:

“Those Who Are Caught Up In The World, Will Be Left Behind.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, May 7, 2013)

Daughter let us begin.

Children, it is I your LORD.

I come to you from the Heavenlies. I come to address you with MY concerns. I have a series of concerns that I want to lay before you. I am your FATHER. So few are paying attention to the things that are going on around them. So few are grasping the messages I am sending forth.

There is a wave of evil moving across the land. It is consuming the world. Few are now grasping how serious this is. If you only knew how near MY Return was, you would sit up and pay attention right now.

The trouble you see around the world is for your benefit. I am allowing the evil to move in to wake you up. Even this is not getting the attention of many. So few are stirred. So few even understand that I am at the door.

There is a time coming soon when MY children will be lifted out of the world; the ones who are paying attention and pressing into ME.

Only those will be considered worthy to escape what is coming. If you do not run quickly to get under MY Cover, MY Blood Covering, you will not be considered worthy when I come to collect MY own.

Now, I want to address another issue. It is a matter of how you regard MY Holy Word. You do not want to spend any time in MY Book. You have time for everything, but MY Book. You spend hours and hours playing with the world, but never find a moment to turn to MY Book.

This is where the devil has you right where he wants you. He wants you to be found deaf, dumb and mute. MY people die from lack of knowledge. If you are in the dark, I will not find you when I come for MY own. By reading MY Word you will find the Light, the Light that lights your path. You are blinded, if you do not pursue ME through MY Word. This is where Truth can be found.

You must make time for MY Word. This can only be done by making sacrifices. Soon the Light will be taken away for those left behind.

There will be very little Light left available like there is now. If you don't make time for MY Words now, you will live to regret it.

I am an Honest GOD and I must tell you the Truth. If I spare the rod, I will spoil the child. I must speak with the Rod of MY Mouth or you will be spoiled.

Children, if you are not paying attention you will be left behind.

Precious few are paying attention. I will only take those who are watching and waiting on ME. These are the ones who are coming out to safety. Those who are caught up in the world, will be left behind. I am a Jealous GOD and I will not be second place. If you have other lovers besides ME, I will leave you to them.

These are serious warnings, but very few are heeding to them. As always, very few listen to MY messengers. There is nothing new under the sun. Sit up, pay attention, and get ready. MY Blood is your only SOURCE of relief!

This is your GOD: Great JEHOVAH, The “I AM”

Coordinating Scripture:

Luke 21:36, Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the SON of man.

Revelation 12:9-11, 9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the devil, and satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our GOD, and the power of HIS CHRIST: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our GOD day and night. 11And they overcame him by the Blood of the LAMB, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.