Chapter 5

Come Out Of The World And Her Lies

Fri, 1 Mar 2013

The LORD's Words:

“Come Out Of The World, Come Apart From Her Lies: The Traditions Of Men And Hatred For The Move Of MY SPIRIT”

Who should be talking about the concept of being holy? EVERYONE should be talking about the importance of pursuingholiness. We ALL should be talking about it. If college and high school basketball players had never talked about aspiring to go“PRO” there would have never been any NBA players.

So just exactly what does GOD’s Word have to say about us being “holy?” 1 Peter 1:16 says: Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy. And, Ephesians 5:27 says: That HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Then the bible goes on to say this: 1 Peter 4:18, And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

And this in Matthew 7:14 says: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and FEW there be that find it.

WOW—holiness is REQUIRED to enter heaven and FEW are acquiring this holiness, according to the Scripture. This alone should cause more people to want to talk about holiness and understand it…

So just how “Holy” is GOD anyway? Well Scripture says this in Job 15:15, Behold, HE putteth no trust in HIS saints; yea, the Heavens are not clean in HIS Sight. WOW again: GOD puts no trust in HISpeople and even the Heavens are not pure enough for HIM GOD says this in Romans 3:10-12, 10As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: 11There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after GOD. 12They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Also in Job 14:4 it says: Who can bring a clean thing out of an unclean? Not one.

So we, apart from GOD’s involvement, cannot clean up our acts or even want to pursue GOD. But according to Mark 10:27 it says: And JESUS looking upon them saith: With men it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD ALL things are possible.

Although we have nothing going for us—with GOD we can do what seems impossible: pursue holiness. Matthew 5:6 says: Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be FILLED. Having a sincere hunger and thirst for righteousness will bring you a FILLING of the HOLY SPIRIT: the same kind of HOLY SPIRIT FILLING mentioned in the parable of the 10 virgins in Matthew 25:1-4, Then shall the Kingdom of Heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet thebridegroom. 2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

The definition of “Holy” is to be set apart from evil. So if you are set apart from evil or “Holy” you are FILLED with the HOLY SPIRIT Who leads you away from evil. Galatians 3:6 says: Even as

Abraham believed GOD, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. So, Abraham was righteous because he believed GOD. Abraham would have lived by the verse Matthew 22:37,37JESUS said unto him, Thou shalt love the LORD THY GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Abraham FILLED himself with GOD—and his focus would have been on GOD. And because of this, GOD called Abraham “Righteous” or “Holy” because he was FILLED with a belief in GOD. And because of his consuming belief in GOD there was no room for the things of the world.

Today, anyone who wants to be FILLED with the HOLY SPIRIT and believes in GOD can ask for it and receive it. There is nothing that is keeping you from this except your desire. Doubt leads to disobedience and disobedience leads to disaster.