Chapter 13

Humble Hearts Will Walk With Their GOD

Mon, 1 Jul 2013

This is the hour of repentance, weeping and wailing...

John: 8:44: Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 7:21: Not everyone that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in heaven.

These scriptures show that there are only two wills: GOD’s or satan’s. So the question for you is your will following the enemy of GOD or GOD?

I point this scripture out because of something the LORD revealed to me recently for the purpose of sharing with others: If you do not belong to GOD because you are not fully sold out to HIM and completely dead to “self” and surrendering your ALL to GOD then you still are in the hands of the enemy, to be used by him however he chooses. This is of course, is something very few people seem to be aware of because if they were aware—there would be more people deciding to surrender their ALL over to CHRIST.

When your spirit is not of GOD and it is the enemy’s, all the enemy wants is to destroy you. Although it does not seem possible, the enemy will have free access to your life to do his will and use your life for his evil plans. Many people have evil spirits who want them to be destroyed through: divorce; loss of income; loss of life, and cast into hell ultimately. The Bible gives an example of how spirits inside someone can lead them into life- and soul-threatening situations—like this young boy who was doing things he did not want to do:

Matthew 17:14-18: 14And when they were come to the multitude, there came to him a certain man, kneeling down to him, and saying, 15LORD, have mercy on my son: for he is lunatic, and sore vexed: for oft times he falleth into the fire, and oft into the water. 16And I brought him to THY disciples, and they could not cure him. 17Then JESUS answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? How long shall I suffer you? Bring him hither to ME. 18And JESUS rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

Just like this scripture above describes the evil spirit and the devil ruling over the child causing him to fall into the fire and into the water, imagine that satan, who wants you to fail is actually trying to lead you to do the things that would destroy you and your eternal life—causing you to fall into the fire and into the water. Stop falling into the fires and deep waters the enemy wants to drag you in and out of. Be free of this evil—Surrender your ALL to CHRIST and choose GOD’s Perfect Will over your own will.

---

Humble hearts will walk with their GOD.”

Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, June 22, 2013

Susan, this is your GOD—I am ready to give you Words:

The hour is approaching of MY Return for the church. It closes in. Each day, I draw nearer. The Season is now! You are in the season to be watching closely. This is not the time to be sitting on your hands or closing your eyes. This is the time to be vigilant.

Keep your nose pressed to the glass—watching, looking, listening for MY Trumpet Blast.

I will come like a thief in the night. If you are not watching, you will not be taken when I come back to rescue MY church, to bring out MY bride. She is gathering under MY Mantle: MY Blood Covering.

I only have eyes for her—for MY bride: those who choose to follow ME, their GOD and to lay down their affection for the world and all it stands for.

MY bride has no taste for the world and its false attraction. Many have turned to the world for all their answers, hoping to receive truth for life’s problems through men and MY enemy’s works. He has always longed to lead men astray and only wants to deceive mankind and take MY children to hell. This is what happens, when MY children are asleep and not watching. They are deceived and easily fall into enemy hands.

Deception is running high now and the only way to discern Truth is by surrendering your life over to ME with a humble submission: pressing in to your GOD; receiving MY Blood Covering and Salvation that I earned for you by hanging on a cross with a brutal death. I willingly surrender MY ALL to die for you in your place, to cover your sins committed against a HOLY GOD, your FATHER, WHO has established Laws to live by.

Your sin is rebellion before your GOD, your CREATOR. All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of GOD.

Now, because of the awesome price I paid, I can buy back your Salvation: pay your  penalty for your lifetime of sinful acts: treason against a HOLY GOD.

Now, you can rest assured that your salvation is secured and you can spend eternity with your GOD instead of being cast away from MY Presence into eternal hell—punishment for your evil life.

Take freely MY Salvation and MY SPIRIT will come live in your spirit so that you can live sin-free by the Power of the HOLY SPIRIT, but you must first surrender your ALL. Give ME ALL of you and I will give you all of ME: MY Salvation and MY SPIRIT to reside within your heart to lead you, instruct you, comfort you, and assist you in life’s difficult moments.

Come! Live life in all its fullness by the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT.

You decide: do you want to live your true destiny and the plan I have written for your life: MY Will for your life? Come into MY Saving Grace and Power to fight sin, expose evil, and bring you back to MY Kingdom on earth and in heaven. You will be ready to take flight when I come to retrieve MY bride.

Now is the time to make this exchange: your sin-filled life for MY Beautiful and perfect plans for you—plans I have penned long ago for you to walk in and live in peace to commune with your GOD and MAKER. Come get right with your GOD. Don’t delay. Surrender your ALL.

Humble hearts will walk with their GOD. Only these will ever know ME, truly know ME. Humility is the narrow road. Come to MY

Grace and Love everlasting.

I am the KING of kings,

LORD of lords,

HUMBLE GOD.

Coordinating Scriptures:

1 Thessalonians 5:1-2: 5But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. 2 For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the LORD so cometh as a thief in the night.

Matthew 24:31: 31 And HE shall send HIS angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together HIS elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

1 John 2:15: Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the FATHER is not in him.

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you anexpected end.

Psalm 37:23: The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and HE delighteth in his way.