part 61

I just really don't know what to say....
I read her stories but shame on me I didn't remember it's her stories..😑😑😑

Savi,
I love her story the witched love, unveiling my soul....o god why all this happening....
May her soul rest in peace

*****************************

Omm hug gauri tightly and try to calm her...

O: shhhh.... gauri calm down...

But gauri is crying.....
She can't digest all  this....

Omm try his best to calm her but he is also feeling helpless and angry....
Angry towards tej... because he did all this...
Angry towards himself that why he leave her alone...

He hold gauri face and make her look at him....

O: gauri..... gauri Meri taraf Dekho... gauri...

(Gauri look at me)

Gauri finally look at him with tear stain face...

O: mai hun na tumhare saath.... please don't cry....mai sab thik kr dunga...trust me..

(See...I am here with you... please don't cry....I will make everything ok...trust me)

Gauri didn't say anything but hide her face on his chest....he hug her again....
But now she is little calm....
Because she trust his word more than anything....
He kiss her head for several times..
Try to make her feel better...

But he is boiling inside...that reporters words are ringing in his mind....how dare they call his wife with names....
He have to do something....
He give gauri all the rights as his wife but he have to show the world that what is their relation...what is her place in his life...

He come out from his thoughts when he feel gauri was fall asleep in his arms....
She is tired after cried a lot....
Ommkara don't want to wake her up...

He lift her in his arm carefully and take her to bedroom...
He place her on bed.... not to disturb her sleep....
He sit beside her and wipe her tears....

Her tears are like acid for his heart....why she is suffering this much....
He kiss her forehead...

Then he remember ...he have to give an answer to his father...who did all this...

He told the watchman to stay outside of the house and make sure no one will enter the house...he drove towards oberoi office.... it's afternoon now....

He is too much angry now...

.

.

.

In oberoi office...
Shivru are not there....

Omm enter the office and ask about tej ..
Tejs secretary inform him that tej is busy in a meeting...