part 14

Thank you for your support frndss...

Omm hold her left hand with his right hand.....
Gauri try to free her from omm...
She have to surrender to kali...
Otherwise he kill her ommkara ji...

In the other hand omm thinking how to save her from kali...

Kali and goons try to break the door with full force... Omm have no time to think.... Gauri is crying.... Omm see here and there... What to do...

Suddenly his eyes fell on his injured palm... Which is full of blood...
May be lord shiva give him signals...

He remember charan's word...
Kali only kill unmarried young girl...

Then he saw gauri who is crying...
He remember her word...
She say one time that omm's life is more important than her self respect...

She ready to give her self respect just to save him... And now it's his turn to save her...

Then he turn to shivalinga... Which is placed in middle...

O:( in mind)  agar gauri married hoti to kaali use nehi marta...
Ya fir uski shadi ho jae to...

( if gauri is married then kali not kill her... Or if she is marry now)

Goons continuously kick the door... The door is shaking now... It's broke at any time...

Omm turn gauri... Rikara face each other...

O: I m sorry gauri...

Gauri is confused ...why he say sorry...

Suddenly omm place his thumb on gauri's hairline in front of shivalinga... Blood is stick on her hairline like sindoor ....

Gauri is shock... What he do with her... She not able to speak anything...
Omm see her shocking face without blinking...

Kali and goons stop to see this...

K:( loud)  naai... Rukja sehri babu... Warna me tum dono ko khatam kar dunga...

( nooo.... Stop you city boy... Otherwise I will kill you)

Omm see him through the door..
Gauri see omm without blinking...
She not digest what is happen with her... Is he marry her now......
Lot's of thought are running in her mind...
She not able to react...

K:( shout) are jaldi darwaza todo... Agar is ladke ne phere le liye to meri sari mehnat paani me chali jaegi..

( break the door quickly.... If he took rounds... Then my all hard work is nothing...)

Omm listen this... He thought that the marriage rituals is complete... But listen to kali... He remember dadi's word....  Without pheras marriage is not complete... If he want to save gauri.. He have to complete the marriage...

He look at kali and spoke

O: me gauri ko kuch nehi hone dunga..

( I save gauri)

After that he hold her right hand with his left hand... He dragg her near the shivlinga... Gauri is still see him without blinking... She is still shock...she follow him like an innocent kid...

Omm started phera around the shivalinga.... Because lord shiva also called fire of anger...

Kali exclaimed to stop him but fail...
Soon he finish the pheras.... Now rikara is married...

In the same time goons break the door... Kali and goons enter inside...

Omm stood between kali and gauri...
His back face gauri...

K:( angry)  me zinda nehi chodunga tujhe..

( I will kill you)

Omm start fighting with kali and goons... While gauri come out of sense to see this fighting...

She try to save omm...

In the mean time police is come there... Because omm inform them before going to the haveli...

Police arrest kali and goons... Kali angrily said that he will come and take revenge one day...

Rikara also go police station for some formalities... Then gauri realize about her family...
She is worried about them...
But omm say her that they are in hospital and they are fine...

Gauri take a sigh of relief but want to meet them.....she forget about the marriage..... It's late night and the hospital is so far from police station...

So omm said they will go there at morning...
First she not agree but somehow omm convinced her...

He take her to his house...

FB ENDS....

Rikara still see each other eyes and lost in their past...

Gauri broke the eye lock and see here there... Omm come out of sense...

He go near to gauri...

O: tum sach bataogi ya nehi

( u tell the truth or not)

G:( not see his eyes)  sach hi bol rahe hai...

( m telling the truth)

Omm angrily hold her shoulder.. Both see each other eyes...

G:( try to free)  ommkara ji chodiye hume...

( ommkara ji leave me)

O: ( shouted) jhut bol rahi ho tum... Tum kisi aur se shadi nehi kar sakti...

( u r lie... U r not marry anyone else)

G:( emotional) humne jhhut nehi bola... Aur agar jhhut bola v hai to aapko ka farak padta hai.. Aapki sadi ridhima ji se hone wali hai... Unpe dhyan dijiye... Humpe nehi...

( m not laying.... And if I sad lie then what is your problem... That's non of your business... U r going to marry ridhima... So concentrate on her... Not on me)

Omm shock to listen this...
Gauri push him and ran from there...
She try to hide her tears but omm notice it....

Omm is also had tears in his eyes...
After listen her....

O:( himself)  me janta hun gauri... Tum jhut bol rahi ho... Aur me ye sabit karke rahunga... Mujhe nehi pata ki me ye sab kyon kar raha Hun.. Par mujhe sach janna hai...

( I know you are laying gauri... And I prove it.... I don't know why I m doing this... But I have to know the truth)

He wipe his tears and take his phone...
He calld someone and talk for sometimes....

After that he go to his room..

Gauri ran to her room and close the door... She collapse on floor and crying badly...

G:( crying)  hume maaf kar dijiye ommkara ji... Hey sankar ji aap v hume maaf kar dijiye... Humne apne pati se jhut bola..

( I m sorry ommkara ji... M also sorry sankar ji... M laying to my husband)

After sometimes of crying she slept...

Omm is also slept after thinking about gauri..

Precap : gauri leave OM...

Please vote and cmnt...
Thank you...