promo

Rain is falling heavily in this night...

Gauri is walking on an empty road.... the rain pouring on her but didn't able to hide her tears and pain..

Ommkara following her... calling her..

O: Gauri....Gauri stop

Omm hold her hand and turn her towards him...
His eyes was red ...due to crying... the rain couldn't hide his pain...

O: where are you going...

Gauri jerk his hand and free herself...

G: let me go ommkara ji...

She turn and about to go but omm hold her wrist and turn her to face him..

O:(broken) you can't leave me like this Gauri...

G: (crying) leave me ommkara ji...I am a cruse....I destroyed everything...

Ommkara sat on his both knees holding her hands and sobbing...

O: please..

He pleaded but she shake her head negatively and turn...went few feet ....

O:(shout) I LOVE YOU GAURI....

Gauri froze at her place...

O:(crying) I LOVE YOU GAURI...I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.... PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME....I WILL DIE WITHOUT YOU...

Gauri heart beating faster....she turn and see a broken ommkara... without thinking she ran and hug omm in sitting position...

Both are crying badly.... the rain is pouring on them....
Omm broke the hug and make her look at him...

O: I love you since the day I saw you for the first time.... please Gauri ... don't leave me...we can make everything ok...I will die-

His sentence left incomplete... gauri cup his mouth with her hands... shaking her head negatively.... stoping him to say anything stupid...

Omm hug her again and she hug back...

Right now they found everything but lose something too...

Coming soon...