part 13

Rikara at garden.... They see each other eyes and lost in their past...

FB....

omm drove the car towards the haveli... He reach that place... It's look very weird.... It's an old haveli...

He slowly go inside... There is no security... He search whole haveli but not found anyone...

What the hell... No one is here... Can he reach wrong place... He is restless now... What to do... No one is here... Where is gauri...

He is worried for gauri... He stood at hall... He lost in his thought... When he about to leave he feel something in his feet...

He sat on knees and tap the floor... It's sound is different... He again tap... Now he know that it's a door of a secret room...

Now he try open it... Somehow he find the key and open it...

Inside of the door... It's a narrow way is going to somewhere... He go inside downstairs....

When the stairs is finish... He saw something and shock...

There is a sacrifice of black magic...
Kali and a tantrik sitting both side of the fire pot...

Some goons stood... Gauri is bind in chains and crying.... He rushed towards gauri but kali and goons see him and trap... Gauri see him and little shock...

K:( come to omm)  kaun he be tu... Aur yaha kese aaya...

( who are you... N how you come here)

O:( angry)  me kaun hun tujhe janne ki jarurat nehi.... Gauri ko chod de...

( it does not matter that who I m... U leave gauri)

G:( crying)  ommkara ji... Aap jaiye yaha se... Plij

( just leave ommkara ji... Please)

Kali laugh evily....

K: to tu is chiraiyaa ko bachane aaya hai... Thik hai... Ab tu dekh... Tere hi samne me kese iski bali deta hun...

( so u come to save her... Then u see... How I kill her in front of you)

O:( shouted)  kali...

Goons hold omm tightly... Kali laughing... Two goons hold gauri and take her in front of that fire pot...they sat gauri on knees... Lower her head.... Omm try to free her and shout...

Kali come towards gauri... He held a weapon like a sword....

Gauri close her eyes... She feel it her last day of life... She prey to god for save her family and ommkara..

She open her eyes and turn to ommkara... She is not scared to dead...
She thank her sankar ji that he give her a chance in the last minute of her life to see ommkara...

Kali about to kill gauri... But omm somehow push the goons and kicked kali... He fall on floor... Then he quickly broke the chain.... And held gauris hand... And ran from there...
It's happen within a second that no one can understand including gauri...

Rikara come out to hall and ran from that haveli... Kali and goons also come out and follow them....

Omm going to his car but he saw kali and goons... He have no time to sat on car... He have to ran now...

Omm hold gauris hand and ran... Kali and goons follow them...

While running...

G: ommkara ji... Aap yaha kyon aaye... Wo log aapko nehi chhodenge... Aap jaiye plij...

( ommkara ji... Why you come here... They harm you... Please go from here)

O: will you please shut up... Me tumhe ese chod k nehi ja sakta..

( Wil you please shut up.... I can't leave you like this)

G: par...
( but)

O: chup raho tum...

( shut up you)

Both are running... Kali and goons follow them... Omm try to find some place to hide... But it's a plane road... No house.. No tree...

Suddenly omm see a house..  Which is little far and side of the road.... He dragg gauri there... Because it's night... Kali and goons are confuse... Where is they...

Rikara reach there.... But it's not a house... It's a temple of lord shiva...
It's a really old temple... May be no one come here... There is only one room with a shivling Place in the middle... The door is made in iron and gauzy ....

Rikara enter the room and omm close the door... But it's visible out side because it's gauzy...

Rikara take long breathe.... Because they are tired of running...

G: aap kyon aaye yaha..

( why you come here)

She about to say but omm place his finger on her lips...

O: shhhh.... Kitna bolti ho tum yaar..

( shhh..u r really talkative)

They see each other eyes.... They lost...

Background music...

Jo meri manzilon ko jaati hai...
Tere naam ki koi sadak hai na....

Jo mere dil ko dil banati hai...
Tere naam ki koi dhadak hai na...

They come out in sense... Omm remove his hand and say sorry...
They little embarrass....

Suddenly they here kali and goons shouts to find them... Gauri is worried and join her hand in front of shivalinga... Prey to save them...

Omm go to the door and lock it properly... Suddenly a goon attack omm through the gauzy door... Omm scarem in pain... His right palm is injured...

He take a back... Gauri hold his palm and crying...

Kali and goons stood outside of the door... Kali order to break the door...
Rikara is scared... Omm hug gauri tightly.....he not leave her....her head on his chest... Gauri also hug hum in fear...

The room is so small... There is no place to hide and get out... Goons are try to break the door... But it's made with iron so it not breaked in easily...

Rikara are hell scared for each other...
Gauri decided to save omm... She broke the hug...

G:( crying and angry)  ruko sab... Tumhe hum chahiye... Hum tumhare sath jaane k liye tayar hai... Bas ommkara ji ko chod do..

( stop it you all.... U want me right... I m ready to go with you... But u leave ommkara ji)

O:( angry)  gauri... Kya bol rahi ho tum

( gauri... What are you saying)

Goons stop and kali smile evily

G:( crying)  thik bol rahe hai hum... Hum aapki zindagi khatre me nehi daal sakte...

( m saying rit... I don't want to see you in danger)

She about to go to open the door...
But omm hold her hand... He is amazed to know that she ready to die for him...

He have to save her.... But how... If he leave her... Then kaali killed her... If he hold her... Kali break the door and kill them... What to do now... Ohh god... Please save us....

Precap: rikara marriage...

If they married... Then why they separate???? 

They love each other... Then why they leave each other????

Please cmnt frndss ...