part 37

Sorry sorry sorry... I know m late and u all wait for updates... M really busy in my study and also hospitalized for 2 days... But now m fine... And I will try to update my storys...
I have not much time so I want to complete my two story first.. CRAZY MARRIED COUPLES (which is 4-5 chappy left) and Love (which is1-2 chappy left)...
And I also update I HATE LOVE STORY...I know u are waiting for this story... Please don't angry on me.. 😊😊😊

At evening...
Omm was really happy that gauri stay here..
Gauri was really disappointed that she not leave from here...
Rudy is totally restless to talk with shivaya but he had no time...

Finally shivaya leave for London and say to gauri stay here... Rudy is fail to talk with him... But decided to wait till shivaya back... And in this gape he have time to observe gauri...

At night... After dinner all are in their respective room...

Gauri just set her bed... Someone bang the door... She open..

It's daksh...

G:( shock) aap

(You)

D : mujhe tumse kuch baat krni hai..

( I want to talk to you)

G:( confused) kya...

( what)

D: I think I really like you gauri...

Gauri just shocked...

G: kaa bol rahe hai app... Hum sadisuda hai..

( what are you saying... M married)

D: ( hold her hand) please gauri understand... I really like you

G: ( feel disgusting) chhodiye hamara hath...

( just leave my hand)

At the same time omm come there... He listen everything and see daksh hold gauri Hand... He just angry to see this... He about to go near them but stop to see gauri action...

Gauri jerk his hand and slap him... Daksh just shock and angry...

G:( angry) dur rahiye humse ...aapko samajh nehi aata kya... Hum sadisuda hai...

(Stay away from me... Do you not understand that m married)

D: so what... Now u r divorced right..

G:( point her index finger towards him) chale jaiye yaha se warna accha nehi hoga... Hum bhale hi akele hai...par kamjor nehi.. Aur hum humare pati se bahat pyar karte hai samjhe aap... Jaiye yaha se..

(Get lost otherwise it's not good for u..
May be m alone but not weak... I love my husband ....do u understand... Get lost)

Daksh just shock to see dabang gauri... But he is angry also...

D:( angry) iss thapad ki kimat tumhe chukani padegi gauri...

( u will pay for this slap gauri)

G:( dabangg avtar) dekhte hai

(Let's see)

Daksh go from there...
Omm saw everything... He is angry.. But he is shock and happy to see dabang gauri...

He smile... May be she is not the same creepy bubbly gauri but her dabangg attitude is still with her...

Gauri just go inside the room... But omm lost in the past..

FB...

Rikara go to the gallery in car... Gauri go with him because she want to see his paintings... Gauri just blabbering and omm happily listen her...

Suddenly someone bump with car and fall on road.. Rikara is shock..

O: ohh my god

Rikara come out the car... Omm make the person stood up.. At the same time crowd come there and they scold omm for this...

The person is a boy who hit with his car ....the boy ask him for money..tell him that he is injured....
But the truth is that boy intentionally come in front of car... For taking money to him...

Gauri recognize that boy... She know him very well... Ommkara about to give him money because the crowd and the boy trouble him... But gauri stop...

G: ruk jaiye ommkara ji.. E chironta jhhuta hai

( stop ommkara ji... He is a layer)

O: kya matlab?

( what do you mean)

G: hum E chironte ko jante hai... E jan bujh k aapki gadi k samne aaya hai.. Paisa k liye..

( I know him... He come to your car for taking money to u)

O: what..

All shock including ommkara...

Gauri grab the boy's collar and started slap him again and again...

G:(while slapping him) chant chironte kahike... Ommkara ji ko lutne aaya tha..

( u idiot... U try to stole money from ommkara ji)

Ommkara cup his mouth in shock to see this dabangg gauri... All are try to calm her but fail...
Finally the boy accept that gauri is right... And beg to leave him... But gauri beat him again and again...

Finally omm hold her hand from behind... The boy ran from there... Ommkara look at the crowd while hold gauri who try to free herself... And angry..

O: aap log jaiye me sambhal lunga..

(U all go... I will handle it)

All disappear...

Finally gauri turn to him when he leave her... Ommkara sigh in relief...

G: aapne hume pakda kyon.. Aaj to hum us chironte ko ek jhaanp me diwar se sata dete...

(Why u hold me... Today I will smash him)

O: gauri relax... Tum to ese baat kar rahi ho jese ki koi pehlbaan ho(chuckle)

(Gauri relax... U said like that u r a bodybuilder)

G:( proud) haan to aapko kaa lagta hai.. E majbut bahen (arm) ese hi hai..

( yes... What do you think my strong arms is just for show off)

O:( touch her arm) wow... So strong haan...

Then... They see each other for few second and burst out in laugh... They are laugh their heart out...

Fb ends...

A smile creept on his lips when he remember that incident...
But suddenly he remember daksh behavior towards gauri...

Suddenly he feel anger and go towards daksh room...

Precap: daksh leave... Ridz doubt ommkara...