part 16

I wrote it again because it's half publish... Don't know this time it's had full publish or not... Let's see...

Omm give her clothes... Gauri had no option so she take it...
Gauri change in omms room and omm change in another room...

Till Raining outside...

After change when omm enter the room... He is shock to see gauri...and also mesmerized....

Gauri wore his black shirt... Which length is little above her knees... She try to drag it to cover her leg... Her hair is open..

She is looking so cute and beautiful... And also looking hot...

Omm is looking at her with love... Omm not control himself..
He forget all things... He slowly go towards her...

Gauri is unaware of it...
He stood so close to her... Now gauri see him and little shock...

She saw his eyes... Both are lost in each other eyes...

Without breaking eye lock... Omm remove her hair on her face behind her ears....she closed her eyes due to shiver... His touch is like magic...

They both forget that what are they doing... Omm go more close to her..
She move back... He again close... She again go back..

Her back touch the wall and she stop... Omm place his both hand on wall... She trap between omm and wall....

She spoke in shivering...

G: O... Ommkara ji...

O: sshhhh...

He place his hand on her lips...
She saw in his eyes...

Omm slowly come near to her face...
Their faces just half inch apart...
Omm caress her cheek with his palm... His thumb is rub her cheek...

She is breathing heavily...
Omm see her pink lips...

He Lean towards her lips...
She close her eyes...

Their lips just half inch apart...

Suddenly gauri come out in her sense... She open her eyes...

She saw him too close...
She push him with a jerk...

G: ommkara ji... Kaa kar rahe hai aap...

( ommkara ji... What are you doing)

Omm is realize now what he going to do with her... He feel guilty...
Gauri see away to avoid him...

Omm is not able to say anything to her...
He suddenly go outside of the room...

Gauri take a breath...she is sweating.... What was she doing with him.... What he was thinking about her..it's wrong...

She try to wipe her sweat of her forehead but she felt something...
She saw her palm... It's red colour...

She saw herself in mirror...
She saw her hairline fill with red colour...

Now she remember her marriage with ommkara... Her eyes wide due to shock... What is happen with her in only one night... What is happen next... She want to know about his opinion about this marriage...

Now what is her future... Because he marry her just to save her... Her eyes fill with tear...

Meanwhile omm...

Omm is sat on sofa in hall...
He not understand himself... He scoled himself to behave like this with her...

He have to say sorry to her...

Suddenly his phone rang...
He come out of thoughts and pick it...

It's dadi

( I don't want to drag this conversation... So let's finish it shortly)

Dadi ask him when he return... And he said may be after two days.. Then dadi and all family talk with him one by one and all are only talk about his marriage with ridhima...

Now omm remember about ridhima and his marriage with gauri... He totally forget about it...

Ridhima also talk with him and said she love him so much... She wait for him till childhood... She share her feelings which she feel towards him...
She said him I love you...

All family and ridhima sound so happy.... They said his marriage is held very soon...

After that they cut the call...
Omm is in shock...
Phone is slipped to his hand...

He sat on sofa with a thud...
The flashes of his marriage with gauri is come to his mind... Then her family and ridz happy face come in front of him...

Now what he will do now...
He have two options...
His happiness with gauri....
And...
His family happiness...

What he will choose now...
If he choose his family then he also destroyed gauri 's life... He have no right to spoil her life...

If he choose gauri... He break ridhima's heart and his family 's trust.. His mind is not stable... He hold her head and angery on himself..

Now he scold himself to love gauri... Why he love her...

To be continue......

Sorry for the short chappy.... Because m afraid it's publish or not...