CHAPTER 5

No one pov

"Omg look at them they look so cute with each other,.......  Awwww " Said Mrs. Kim

" Yeah,  hey let's take a picture " Said Mr. Kim
"Yeah yeah we need to save this memory ".

They soon took out phone and clicked a photo of Namjoon and jisoo who were sleeping while hugging each other. 

But  her mom forgot to turn the flashlight off which caused Namjoon to wake up. 

" Yahhh mom delete it, this is invasion of privacy " Said Namjoon.  While jisoo slowly opened her eyes due to noise. 
Shocked to see Mr and Mrs Kim she jolted up and fixed her hairs in case they are like a  nest. 

" Oh I am sorry darling you woke up because of us " Said Mrs Kim

"Oh no it is okay...  I was going to wake up anyway.  " Said jisoo. 

Soon they left and jisoo went to bathroom. 

Jisoo pov

When I got out of bathroom I heard someone speaking. 

" Yeah I need to find the guy who did this to us.  I will make him rot in hell ". It was Namjoon. 

I just normally got out and walked towards my closet and picked out clothes and changed. I wore a blue plain top tucked it in my sweatpants and went downstairs to eat something.  Breakfast was already made and Mr &Mrs Kim were already at dinning table. 

" Oh darling,  Namjoon didn't come out yet?" Said Mrs Kim. 
" Yeah I guess so " I said. 

Soon namjoon came down and we ate our breakfast. 

" Jisoo,  we will go to the office today,  there will be many reporters,  so be with me " Said namjoon. 

" Oh yeah,  okay "
" Take care of our daughter in law. " Said Mrs Kim.

We soon went to the bedroom cause from morning I was not feeling good. 

Namjoon came in the room

" Hey,  get changed we will be leaving soon " He said. 

And when I got up from bed,  my head became so light and I started to see black and white dots,  with that I fell on the floor and everything became dark as I heard namjoon saying " Yah,  JISOO".

Namjoon pov

As I was going to take out my shirt I heard a loud thud sound,  when I saw,  jisoo was lying on the floor. ..

" Yah JISOO" I said. 
" Yah,  wake up..  Jisoo open your eyes,  jisoo" I said while shaking her,  she wasn't saying anything.
I picked her up and took her to the hospital. 

Jisoo pov

I woke up seeing an unusual place.  Where am I??  What happened I don't know anything. 
I saw someone coming. 

" Hey,  are you okay...  You scared me " It was Namjoon
" What happened??  Is this a hospital?? "
" Yeah it is,  you fainted "

" Oh glad you both are here.  I am DR. Park.  I got the results they were pretty quick. " Said the doc

" W-what are the results...  Am I going to die?? " I said.  Plz don't let me die plzzz i have to travel all the country

" No miss you are not dying " He said while smiling. 

" Then? " You said. 

" You are Pregnant " Said the doc. 

"WHAT?? " we both said in unison. 

This.  Can't. Be. Happening.

Andddddd booommmmmm. 
Thank you reading this chapter. 
I hope you like it. 
And lately Namjoon  have been so handsome.  Like is there more handsomeness left in this guy.  Like how much handsome do you want to get.  He already killed me a thousand times.  What more does he wants. 

Anyway....  You can share your bias experiences.... 

Thank you..... ❤❤❤❤❤❤