THE END

Hey guys!!! I am ending the book here this will be the last chapter. I personally like books which have small chapters like 20 something so I made my book according to my liking.
I hope you will like this chapter and thank you for giving me lots of support ❤.

Jisoo pov.

It's been an year, we have been together. We held a nice wedding, our first one was fake.

We are now very happy and I hope we'll be happy in the future as well.

" Jisoo you have appointment with the doctor at 4 pm you should get ready ". Said Namjoon.

Oh did I forgot to tell you. I am pregnant with twins one girl and one boy. When doctor said it was twins you should have seen Namjoon's face it was white. Nevertheless we are happy.

" Yeah Namjoon I know. I am getting ready. "

We soon arrived in the hospital.

" Ms. Jisoo , nurse will escort you to the vip room and Mr. Kim you need to fill some form please come with me " Said the doctor.

I am finally giving birth I am so nervous and excited. I am going to be a mother I can't imagine we came this far.

They laid me down on the bed and attached some wires to keep check on the baby. These contractions god save me.

It was around 3 at night I started to have terrible pain. I knew I was going in labour. Namjoon who was sleeping also woke up and called the nurse.

I was taken to the delivery room and they did the c-section as my area was small for baby to come out.

Namjoon was on my side. For some reason I was angry for this pain at the same time happy that I am going to see my babies.

Time skip.

I just got to see my babies, they were so cute I couldn't resist myself to be away from them.

" You did really good jisoo I am so proud of you. " Said Namjoon

" You also took care of me alot during hard times thank you Namjoon " . I said.

Looking at the twins and thinking how will our future be like.

4 years later.

" Seowoo, seojun come and pick your toys and put them in box" I said to my babies.

" Okay mom!!! " Said Seojun our son.
And our daughter seowoo who was picking her toys already.

They are so cute seowoo is like Namjoon and seojun like me. They exchanged their personalities. I also find it funny how seojun likes Kitchen set and seowoo car games. They are completely different.
And I am not ashamed how they will turn out unless they do something bad because they are my children I don't care what they want to do in future and live their life happily.

" Dad came back ". I said to twins.

" Daddddddddddddd " They both shouted running towards him.

" Did you behave good was any of you bad today? " Asked Namjoon to both of them.

" No dad I even picked up my toys and out them up in the toy box " . Said seowoo.

" Yeah dad me too" Said seojun.
" Really? Then I have a surprise for you. Dad bought chocolates for you " Said Namjoon laughing and twins hugging him tight and thanking him.

Namjoon gave me a kiss .

" How has been your day mommy" .
" Like always " I said while smiling.

Seeing kids play Namjoon said.

" We should have more kids right? Twins need more sibling to play with. " Said Namjoon.

" STOP IT!!!!! Not gonna do the same, it was really tough once is enough. " I said hitting stomach with my elbow.

" Ow ow okay okay , but one more will not hurt right? " . Said Namjoon.

" I SWEAR NAMJOON, COME HERE " I said to him while he was running way from me.

That's how our future was full of happiness and support during tough times.

I hope we will always be happy in our life and have a simple sweet future.

The End.

I hope you guys like it and be happy like jisoo in your life and one day find YOUR kim Namjoon.

Thank you for reading my book 💋💋