CHAPTER 12

Namjoons pov

I looked at my phone as it rang. The moment my eyes left her I heard a scream. I turned and saw jisoo lying down on the floor.

I ran towards her and picked her up.

"Yah Hwayoung... This is enough, you shameless person, I'll never forgive you ".

I picked jisoo up and rushed to my car.

I saw Taehyung and Hoseok coming towards me.

" Yah Namjoon what happened?? ".

" Ask Hwayoung " . I went towards the car Taehyung with me.

Taehyung was driving.

"Namjoon what happened.. How did she ended up like this ".

" It is all because of Hwayoung, she pushed her in anger. She likes u Taehyung and thinks that Jisoo seduced me to marry her while u don't pay attention to her. " I said looking at Jisoo. It was bleeding. I took my handkerchief and pressed on her wound .

We soon reached. I was very tensed , I hope the baby is okay... Specially my Jisoo.

The nurses came running.

" She is pregnant please look after her.. She hit her head at the edge of the bed. " I said as they were taking jisoo for treatment.

Soon Hoseok also came, Hwayoung was not there as expected.

Few moments later

The doctor came out of the room.
I rushed and asked doctor.

" How is she? Is she safe? " I asked him.

"She is safe and out of danger but.. "

"Yeah but ". I hope it is not what I am thinking.

" As she hit her head hard... She had a miscarriage." .
"We are very sorry for your loss " Said the doctor.

This can't be happening.

"You are joking right? You must be joking. How is this even possible. " I said. This is not true. My baby was healthy.

" We are really sorry sir we were not able to save your child " He said.

" You can meet her , she is sleeping right now. " Said the doctor and left.

" Taehyung please tell me this is a dream. Jisoo was excited for the baby, this can't be happening " I cried. After a really long time taehyung got to see my tears.

"Namjoon, this is not a dream... She had a miscarriage and we lost the baby. X he said.
While Hoseok was standing still. He was really excited for the baby. He even named them, bought gifts too. He was standing still , he too was very sad.

I wiped my tears and went to see jisoo.
I went there. She sleeping soundly and I just saw her innocent face. I held her hand and gently squeezed it.
" I am sorry Jisoo I was not able to protect our baby " .

It's not your fault, but now what will you do? Your property and everything will now be snatched from your hands. You don't even like her why are you even apologizing her. She is nothing to you. Now you can ask for divorce and leave her. She means nothing to you she loves u but you don't love her. Why are you sad.

I remembered those pasts months we spent together. How she used to give blankets to me when I was sleeping. Me cooking dinner for her and she breakfast. I really loved the moments I spent with her. She loved me with genuine and loyal heart and here I was so selfish in money and property that I forgot everything.

Soon she woke up. I held her hand tightly.

"Namjoon... What happened?? ". She asked . Fear on her face.

" Babe... You hit your head and fainted. " I said.

"I know that Namjoon but why I am not feeling my baby . Why am I not able to feel my baby .. N-namjoon please tell me?. " She said as crying really hard.

"Jisoo please calm down.. Please listen to me ".

" NO I AM NOT GONNA LISTEN TO YOU.. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE IS MY BABY.. GOD DAMMIT " . she said while screaming and crying.

" JISOO THE BABY IS NO MORE..... Babe our baby is no more he is not longer with  us. I am sorry I was not able to protect our baby. " I said. She looked at me with a shocked face I pulled for a hug but she pushed me away.

"How can you say that to our baby.. My baby is not dead. "

" He died.. It was a boy the doctor said to me we lost our son-" She slapped me.

" Don't you dare to say that. I will not buy this joke. Do you think I am a fool. " She said with tears trickling down her face.

" Babe please... When Hwayoung hit and pushed you... You fainted and had a miscarriage. Please come to your senses. " I said.

Jisoo pov

" Babe please... When Hwayoung hit and pushed you... You fainted and had a miscarriage. Please come to your senses. " Said Namjoon.

This can't be happening. I don't know what to do. I saw Namjoon cry, Hoseok, Taehyung everyone cry. I hoped this is a dream. It has to be a dream.

I saw nurse coming towards me and told me that they need to change the needle.

She changed it and went.

" Jisoo let's go back to korea. We'll go there I booked the tickets for tomorrow morning. You have to rest for now. Doctor said that you'll discharge tomorrow. " He said.

I was so tired.
"Namjoon please don't leave me. I am really scared. "
" Yeah babe I will be there right next to you.. I love you " . He said and kissed me on my forehead.

"I'll be right back okay. Let me get some medicines for you " He said.

I went back to asleep, still in hope that this is a dream.

Guys I am sorry I was not able to upload the chapter cause I was really busy. My semester are going on . In which I'll probably fail.

I hope u like this chapter 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Comment your fav part. I am going to finish this book soon. Like few more chapters.