"No, Sarada. Your papa isn't a bad guy. He doesn't visit us because he's really busy and far away. And he killed uncle Itachi because he was really confused. The rest is something your papa has to explain to you when your older." Sakura said.

"Why can't you?" Sarada asked.

"I don't know the details." Sakura's eyes went soft and filled with tears.

Sarada ran off to her room sobbing. "Please Sasuke, come back soon. We need you." Sakura whispered.

   It went black again. Once everyone could see again they saw an annoyed Sarada and a laughing Sakura.

   "You would think that being lord sevenths son he would be more behaved." Sarada griped. She thought Naruto to be above tricks and pranks and things like that. She couldn't understand how the son of someone so great could act how Boruto does.

   "You know Sarada, lord seventh would act the same way as Boruto when he was his age." Sakura laughed.

   "Lord Seventh?!" Sarada gaped.

"Yup. He used to paint the entire village. He would even paint the Hokage mountain." Sakura sighed thinking about the old days.

She was happy about the way her life turned out, but she missed the old days. She would cringe at her fangirl days, but she also missed how Naruto and Sasuke would fight like brothers, and not Sasuke trying to actually kill Naruto.

But she was also happy that Naruto achieved his dream. She was happy that she married Sasuke and has a daughter with him even if he never can come home.

"Why would he do that?!" Sarada asked.

"For attention I guess. This was before he was respected by the village." Sakura reminded Sarada.

"Why did the villagers blame him for the attack? He didn't do it himself. Besides the Kyuubi, I mean Kurama is really nice!" Sarada said.

"Kurama wasn't always nice and they needed someone to blame, and since he had Kurama in him they blamed lord seventh. It wasn't fair of them but lord seventh doesn't blame them, so neither should we." Sakura explained.

   Sakura herself harbored a small grudge against the villagers and herself. She blamed herself for not noticing sooner how the village acted towards her friend.

   "Lord seventh is awesome!" Sarada grinned.

   "You wanna become Hokage too right?" Sakura asked.

   "Of course! I want to protect this village like lord seventh!" Sarada exclaimed.

   "Your just so cute!" Sakura yelled squishing Sarada in a hug.

   "Agh! Mom!" Sarada squirmed.

   It went dark again. When everyone could see once again it showed Sakura spying on Sarada and Boruto. They were both blushing and on a date.

   "What are you doing here?" A voice asked.

   "What are you doing Sasuke?! Get down! You're going to blow my cover!" Sakura whisper yelled.

   "Why are you spying on them?" Sasuke asked.

   "I think Boruto is going to propose today. Oh, look over there." Sakura pointed to Naruto and Hinata's hiding spot.

   "He... He's going to take away our little girl!" Sasuke cried.

   "Are you crying? Man up!" Sakura ordered.

   "Why are you so mean today Sakura?" Sasuke sniffed.

   "Why are you such a baby today." Sakura retorted.

   "Oh no! He's doing it! I can't look!" Sasuke covered his eyes with his hand leaving  a whole so he could still see. "Noooo! Why are you accepting Sarada?"

   "Cha!" Sakura yelled excited. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Naruto and Hinata do a little happy dance before hugging. She then saw Boruto glaring at his parents and Sarada glaring at her and her husband.

   Grabbing a whining Sasuke, Sakura hopped out of her hiding spot with Naruto and Hinata.

"You found us?" Naruto chuckled nervously.

"Oh my gosh! It's so pretty!" Sakura gasped looking at Sarada's ring. It was a simple silver band with a ruby on it. Next to the ruby on both sides were tiny sapphires. The red signifies Sarada and the blue represents Boruto. The ring was Boruto's way of saying that he would stay by her side for eternity.

"I know! It's gorgeous!" Sarada showed off her ring.

"You can't get married!" Sasuke ordered holding Sarada tightly and glaring at Boruto.

"Ha! You look even more emo now, teme." Naruto laughed.

"Shut up, dobe!" Sasuke griped.

"If you two don't shut up right now..." Sakura held her fist up.

"Hey, I just passed the title of Hokage down. I'm a free man now!" Naruto yelled. Suddenly a fist came flying towards him nocking him back 20 yards.

"Ha, dumb ass!" Boruto laughed.

"Boruto!" Hinata and Sarada scolded.

Sasuke snorted.

"Guys, I think the apocalypse has happened. Sasuke never shows this much emotion." Boruto shuddered. He then joined his father on the ground.

For the last time it went black. When they opened their eyes they were back in the present again.

Word count: 1366