21

(Pidge's POV)

"Keith!!" I yelled walking down the hallways searching for Keith. I passed an abandoned storage room and caught a very distressed scent.

"Keith?" I asked putting my head through the door getting sniffles in return. I noticed as figure laying on some blankets at the back and made my way over.

There Keith was laying in a makeshift nest cuddling with Lances jacket. I sighed and sat down near the edge "Keith we have been looking for you everywhere" I said and he jumped "go a-away!" He said and his voice cracked.

"Allura said you can see lance again" I said quietly and he shot up. "Really?" He asked making sure I wasn't just playing around. I nodded he looked happy and then laid back down. The distress scents returned. "He probably doesn't want to see me anym-ore" he whimpered But was muffled by the jacket.

"Keith that's not true" I tried to reassure him, but he curled up in a ball. "You don't have to lie to me Pidge I get it" he replied and I stood up.

"I will be right back" I said before leaving. Going to Lances room and grabbing his blanket off his bed. And brought it back.

I threw the blanket over him. He immediately hugged the blanket before crying again. I frowned 'wow we really let this problem get out of hand!' I yelled in my head.

I walked out once again and stayed at the door. "I need to get Lance over here, but I can't leave or Keith will think I'm abandoning him to" I said quietly and chose to go get lance.

I ran down the halls going to the bridge where lance was. "Guys!... I found keith! Lance come on!" I yelled running in grabbing lance and leaving again.

"Pidge!... can we slow down?" Lance questions from behind me. "No!" I yelled continuing to run.

Soon we reached the room. "Pidge this is a storage closet" lance said, "yep!" I yelled dragging him inside and pushing him into Keith's nest and running out locking the door.

(Lances POV)

I pushed myself up off of Keith. I heard a whimper from Keith. My heart melted, I pulled Keith into my lap and pressed him against my scent gland.

He immediately started sobbing and gripped onto me hard enough to draw blood. Which he did although I could care less about that.

"I'm sorry" he whimpered into my neck. "What! What are you sorry for?!" I asked him gripping into him tighter. He only let out small whimpers and let out a distressed scent.

"You don't want me!... you want a better Omega one who will be better than me!" Keith yelled pushing me away.

"No! No! I do want you! Don't ever think I would leave you again! Your the best boyfriend I could ever have asked for!" I yelled and he sunk into the blankets and pillows. My alpha instincts told me to shower him in love till he saw I wasn't lying.

I laid on top of him and hugged him. He tried to push me away but I released a calming scent and he sank back down. "Gosh when did you get so submissive?" I asked but Keith didn't answer hugging me tightly.

"I guess this is what I get for leaving for a while" I said before kissing Keith's forehead.

Things started to get heated.

—time skip cause I don't write smut—

I woke up the next morning with Keith sleeping peacefully on my chest. Then I remembered last night. "Oh fuuuuu-" I said realizing Keith is an omega and can get pregnant.

"My gosh I'm so stupid" I said and Keith started to stir. "Keith...." I said and he opened his eyes. "What." He said tired. "Remember last night?" He nodded we sat in silence until he shot up. "Omg! What if I'm pregnant!" He yelled and I scoffed "I'm surprised that it took you this long to connect".

"Shiro is gonna kill me" he whispered to himself and I sat up "oh no! Shiro is gonna kill me!" I said and Keith laughed. "We should go find them it's probably time for breakfast" Keith said getting up and putting his close on stumbling a bit.

I did the same grabbing my jacket off the ground and putting it on Keith before picking him up like a bride. Keith snuggled into my chest as I walked.

We made it to the dining room and I set him down in his chair and sat next to him. "So did you guys have fun last night?" Shiro asked I froze. "What are you talking about?" I asked and Shiro sighed.

"You know these walls are paper thin" shiro said with a face that reeks of 'I know you f'd my brother and we are having a talk later'. Keith and I blushed and Shiro stood up.

"Lance can we have a talk in the hallway" shiro said standing up everyone, but Keith and I snickered. "Uh s-sure... Shiro" I said getting up trying to not act nervous.

I walked out into the hallway with Shiro. "Lance I cannot believe you what if he gets pregnant!" Shiro immediately whisper yelled to me. "I don't know! I guess we both know it was coming and he was about to start heat anyways!" I yelled back. Shiro sighed in frustration.

"What are we going to do if he is pregnant!" Shiro whispered. "Uhh.... support him?" I whispered shiro put his forehead in his hands. "Lance we are in a war we don't have time to worry about this" shiro said before walking back inside the dining room.

'Shiro doesn't approve of this... you think he would be happy his brother might be pregnant.... what if he gets mad at Keith!' I thought to myself before re-entering the room.

I noticed everyone was standing up to leave except Keith. Keith has his head in his hands and everyone, but Shiro, Allura, And Keith looked really shocked.

I walked over and squatted next to him. Distress once again filled the air replacing the happy scent from before.

——————————————————
1032