18

(Keiths POV)

"Shiro!! Stop it what are you doing!?!?" I yelled trying to pull Shiro off of lance. He turned to me and swung a fist I barely dived out of the way. Somebody grabbed me from behind holding me down. "Let go!!" I yelled trying to break free of the grip.

"Stop fighting it keith..." a sickening voice said in my ear I noticed lance was holding me. His eyes a bright glowing yellow, and his voice didn't belong to him more like hangar.

I screamed trying to draw attention of somebody else to help me. Shuffling was heard from inside of the dining room. "SOMEBODY HE-!" I screamed getting cut off by lance covering my mouth.

Shiro walked over with the pen taser about to stab it into my neck when the door opened. Pidge's bayard hit the pen out of Shiros hand. "Don't fight me!" Lance yelled with jaguars voice. "I could easily kill him right now!" Lance said moving his hand from my mouth to my neck.

I winced as I felt something touch my neck. It was another one of those pen things. "One of the pit at full charge could easily fri somebody's brain" lance said laughing.

I tried to break out of his hold but he pressed the thing into my neck drawing blood. "Lance stop it!" Hunk yelled stepping closer. "Don't come any closer!" Lance said a tear slipped down his face. I let out a very distressed pheromone hoping to break him out of hagars control.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear his voice this time. He pressed the on button on the device.

I screamed in agony as my body filled with an all too powerful electric shock. Everything went black as I felt everything fade away.

I woke up in the place I knew all too well my Hagar dream. I heard Sobbing and turned and saw lance sitting on the floor knees drawn to his chest. "Lance!!" I yelled but got nothing back so I walked over and sat next to him. I pulled him into a hug.

He shivered and noticed me there and pulled me into a tight embrace sobbing on my shoulder. "I-hic- THOUGHT I- killed you!!" Lance sobbed into my shoulder. "Can't get rid of me that easily" I said patting his back.

Lance and I sat there until I felt my body being pulled back to the real world. "I have to go" I said sadly and lance kissed me on the forehead. I slowly was pulled back into my body.

I was immediately met with a world of pain. Electricity still pulsing through me. I let out a scream of pain and felt somebody stab my arm with a needle. I looked over and saw Allura putting and IV in my arm. An oxygen mask was placed over my face. "Don't worry Keith I'm giving you some pain meds." Allura said reassuringly.

"Whe-..rs La..ce?" I asked my voice cracking cause of the injury. "Shh.... don't worry about him or Shiro they are both locked into the holding cells under supervision 24/7" Allura said as the pain killers kicked in.

"That wasn't them it was Hagar.." I said tears pricking my eyes. "I don't want to go back to the way it was before" I said starting to cry. Allura grabbed my hand and rubbed circles into it.

"Are you hungry?" Allura asked keeping her voice low which I was thankful for. My ears were still ringing. "Yes very hungry" I said and Allura nodded.

"I will go get hunk you make something" Allura says walking out. I smiled remembering Pidge doing something so Hagar couldn't enter my mind anymore. That small smile faded realizing why Shiro and Lance were attack next.

"Hagar was cut of so she went for the People holding up my safe house" I said under my breath

"PIDGE!!" I screamed trying to draw the gremlins attention to me. She came running in "WHOS ATTACKING!?!?" She yelled rushing over.

"Do you remember that thing you made to keep Hagar out of my head?" I asked and she nodded. "Make more and have everyone take it hagar is targeting you guys now. Also make sure people who aren't possessed take it first so hagar doesn't move targets" I said all in one breath.

"Alright i will go work on that" Pidge said "thank you" I said sighing in relief. "Also we got a call from Kolivan earlier wanting to know if we wanted to meet up soon" I nodded "and he is going to meet us in here in a couple of hours since we need you there" Pidge added. "Just put me on a wheel chair and I will bring my IV and oxygen" I said a Pidge shook her head.

I grumbled but Pidge walked out of the room. Allura came back into the room with a large cup. Everything Alright I heard you scream?" Allura asked and I nodded. "I told Pidge to make more of that Hagar vaccine to stop others from getting controlled.

Allura set the food on a table "can you mover your arms?" I nodded before trying and failing to move a muscle of my body bellow my neck.
"That's what I thought would happen... luckily I asked hunk to make you a nutritional drink!" Allura said putting a small table on the bed in front of me and putting the cup with a red straw in front of me.

"Why can't I move?" I asked "Well the electricity didn't fri your brain... it did cause temporary paralysis" she explained I sighed "at least I'm alive" i stayed and she nodded leaving me to drink my food.

Hours passed and I sat in bed until I heard my door open. I looked up and saw Allura and Kolivan. "This is what you meant by a 'Situation'" Kolivan said to Allura who only nodded.

"Well I was here to ask if you wanted to help us with a plan... but it seems you need more help than we do"

——————————————————
1020 words sorry for the long wait I forgot to update and remembered after I was writing my new Sheith book which y'all should check out.