5

(Keith's POV)

    I woke up I was still in pain and the hand I was holding before I went to sleep was gone. Replaced by a different one who was asleep next to me. His face on the bed and them sitting in a chair.
    I also had a blanket over me and when I moved my arm to get up. The person next to me shot up. "Ah-Keith don't move!" He yelled putting light pressure on my arm. I yelped even though the pressure was like a kitten walking on my arm. Lance immediately let go of my arm.
"S-sorry! Did I hurt you too bad?!" He asked me softly but still worried
"No I'm fi-" before I could finish I started to cough really badly. When I was finished everyone in voltron was there.
"So what happened out there?" Shiro asked softly. "I woke up in a dark room and I saw Hagar she told me she took over red and that's all she said besides telling me she was gonna make five minutes living hell and torturing me for what felt like forever. The worst part is I couldn't even move I could do nothing to stop her and it terrified me" I said as tears started to leave my eyes as I recalled the events from yesterday. Shiro walked over and put his hand on my shoulder. "Well we won't let it happen again... although you will have to take time to heal because the way you broke your ribs it has to be natural along with your arm and legs. The only things we healed before we had to take you out was the electricity damage" Shiro said and now I realized that it would take me a month or two to heal. "But Zarkon might attack and you guys me-" "we need you to recover before you can fight if that means we have to tie you down so you won't leave then fine. But right now you are fit enough to even move your fingers so no leaving until your healed. Do I make myself clear?" Shiro interrupted and Keith knew there was no fighting it when shiro raised his voice. Nobody even expected Shiro to raise his voice in the first place. "Y-Yes" Keith said with a shaky voice.
"Good! Lance why don't you stay with Keith for a while." Shiro said and lance nodded. And then everyone left not before Koran put a bottle of pain killers on my bed.
"Only one every three hours unless his pain is worse then have two" Koran said before slipping out of the room leaving Lance and I.
"So what happened out here while I was out?" I asked lance. He turned his head to me and responded with an unnaturally soft voice. "Well we had to pull you out of red without getting electrocuted.... that was something we pulled you in here. And then three minutes later you started screaming it was horrific to hear. You sounded like a kicked puppy." Lance said with a chuckle before picking up the pain killers.
He took one out and grabbed a water bottle from under the bed. "You should just let me help you" lance said but I only could think of that experience from I don't even know. I quickly shut my eyes and turned away yet again feeling helplessness washing over me. "Keith?" I heard Lances voice next to me "I'm not gonna hurt you sorry If I reminded you of earlier." Lance said and I turned back. A tear was already running down my face and I felt helpless and I hated it. This feeling made me feel like an Omega and I wanted it to end. "I-I'm sorry... it's just that's what re-Hagar told me before she shocked me" I said with a shaky voice.
"Ohh sorry... if you want I can give you your pill so you don't have to move." Lance said and my face flushed with red. "No I can do it myself." I said taking my arms out from under the blanket and went to bend them. "Oh don't do th-" lance said but it was too late I already bent my arms and yelled. "Alright let me do this for you" lance said . I blushed as he put the pill in my mouth and put the water bottle up to my lips.
  After I took the pill Lance was also blushing, but he grabbed my wrists lightly and moved them slowly under the blanket. "Thank you" I said quietly "no problem" lance said back to me flashing me a smile.
"So how long was I out?" I asked lance and he looked me in the eyes. "Well we set off to meet the blade of Marmora at 10:30am so all day, but I don't blame you keith" lance said brushing dust off his jacket.

(Lances POV)

"Hungry?" I asked and Keith slightly nodded. "Okay I will be right back" I said standing up from my chair. I started walking to the kitchen.
When I got there i saw Pidge and hunk sitting at the counter. "Hey guys" I said walking towards them. "Hey what's up? Something wrong?" Hunk asked probably on edge from the incident form earlier.
"No just getting some food... for Keith cause he has been knocked out all day." I said with a chuckle. "I will probably have to feed it to him cause he can't move" I said sighing hunk stood up. "I can make something for him!" Hunk said smiling "Okay I don't want to leave Keith alone for too long so I will come back in 15 minutes to get it." I said before walking out of the room and back to the infirmary.

(Hunk's POV)

"So why did you offer to cook?" Pidge asked as I tied an apron on. "Cause cooking helps with stress" I said and smiled. Before turning around and starting to grab Ingredients.

——————————————————
1004 words
The kids in front of me are making fun of anime and here I am writing this XD