20

(Lances POV)

I was smothering Keith in kisses trying to make up for stabbing him. Somebody cleared their throat. Keith and I froze.

I turned and heard a chuckle so did keith as he jumped out of my lap. We all sat in a awkward silence until "Wait a minute!! How did you get here?!" Keith asked yelling.

"Simple I put a headset on you" Pidge's voice rung out in the darkness around us. "Wait!! You are using my head for your weird experiment!!" Keith asked still yelling.

"Yes I AM!!" Pidge yelled making my ears ring. "Pidge Shut up! That was too loud" I snapped and the darkness went silent. Keith and I sighed uncovering our ears.

I felt a tug "uh guys..." I said quietly Keith was paying attention and I'm sure Pidge was to. "I'm waking up I gotta go" I stated and Keith hugged me and I kissed him on the forehead.

"Ahem I'm still here ya know" Pidge chuckled and Keith blushed a bright red. "See you guys soon" I said as the dark started to cover my body.

I groaned sitting up from the floor. I went to rub my eyes but remembered that I stabbed Keith. I was thankful I remembered cause my hands have blood covering them, and then my stomach dropped I slammed into the cells bars.

"Allura! Pidge! Hunk!... Anyone!" I yelled and heard footsteps running in.
I saw hunk running down the ramp to the cells. "Lance your finally up!" Hunk yells gratefully. "Yes yes I am.... now is Keith alright?" I asked and he nodded I sighed with relief.

"So when do you plan to let us out of here?" I asked and hunk sighed. "Well Kolivan told Allura that he was gonna stay here and watch you both until tomorrow... to see if you both get hostile again then we will let you both out" hunk answered looking sad. "But I already know it's not gonna happen again because of that potion Pidge made!" Hunk said tears starting to form.

"It's alright hunk... it's for the safety of the team I understand the caution... especially after all that just happened" I said and looked at my hands. "Oh yeah I brought you a towel to clean your hands!" Hunk said excited. I took the wet towel wiping my hands clean. "Thank you it doesn't feel good to have my boyfriends blood on my hands.... Literally" I said jokingly and hunk laughed.

"Well I gotta go buddy to make dinner I will bring you some after I'm done" Hunk said waving to me and walking away. I sighed and sat down. "At least I don't have a ugly witch barking orders and controlling my body" I said aloud and heard a laugh next door "yeah that's the truth!" They laughed back.

"Oh I forgot you were here Shiro" I smiled then frowned. "Do you think they will forgive us?" I asked "probably but it will take a while" shiro responded.

(Keith's POV)

I woke up and grumbled "Pidge get this thing off me!!" I yelled blushing a bright red. "What? Are you mad that I interrupted you and Lance?" She laughed and I got angry and flung my head forward. In the process of that the headset fell off my head and i turned my head to face the wall.

"Oh crap!" I heard Pidge yell under her breath. "Keith I was just messing around I didn't mean to make you angry" I didn't answer her just starring at the wall. "Yes Pidge I am mad at you for interrupting" I said angrily.

I heard a sigh "I'm gonna go get some food.... want anything" "no" I said Pidge nodded and walked out. I looked down at my hand and moved it. I smiled at the thought of being able to move again.

——time skip to two days later cause I'm lazy and it's the morning————

I was currently sitting on the clutch in the lounge. "Keith when I said take a short walk I didn't mean to the lounge" Allura said walking in behind him.

Keith groaned "how much longer do I even have in this recovery?" "Well I was going to give you your pain pills cause we are done... and take it easy I have already locked the training room for you" Allura stated I gasped "why?!??!??" I groaned.

"Because you will go and hurt yourself" Allura said calmly. I sunk into the couch even more. "What's wrong Keith?" Allura asked "I hate the fact that I can't do this and I cant do that! I barely made it into the lounge! Even worse is that I can't see Lance and Shiro!" Tears pricked my eyes as I yelled this.

"Keith calm down" Allura steppes begins me putting a hand on my shoulder. I shook her hands off me "leave me alone!" I yelled walking as fast as I could away.

(Pidge's POV)

"Don't worry about it Allura... to much stuff has been happening he is just stressed and Lance hasn't been there to calm him down. His omega instincts might tell him Lance abandoned him" i said from across the room looking up from my book. " maybe we should let them see each other again" Allura said "yeah I think it's about time" I added on.

(Keith's POV)

I walked to my room before realizing they would find me there. I decided to go to a place I'm sure nobody has found. This place was covered in blankets and pillows. "Huh must be an old storage room" I said walking in and over to the back corner. I made a mini nest that was tall enough to hide me from view.

I pulled Lances jacket on tighter around me. His scent was gone from the garment. Sniffling I took it off a threw it and payed back down. I gasped and grabbed it again cuddling up to it. "Gosh my feeling are all mixing" I thought aloud.

——————————————————
1003 words
I think I have a reading problem I read a 33 chaptered book yesterday on here and I finished it.