"You need sleep" (Chapter two)

It had been hours after the case, the crime scene. The victim, Eric Williams had been murdered at home with a pistol and surprisingly it wasn't caused by a deviant. Finally. But there were deviants involved.

(Conan's pov but in third person)

Gavin and Conan were at the police department. Reporting on the crime and they were on a lead. Anyway.. it was about midnight and it was obvious to Conan that Gavin was tired.

"Detective, I think you should go home. You're tired."

"Fuck off prick, don't tell me what to do." Gavin hissed at Conan. To be honest Gavin did want to go home but he wanted to prove that he doesn't need sleep for some reason.

"Detective Reed, you need sleep. Please go ho-"

Before the android could finish his sentence he was interrupted, obviously.

"Do you ever shut the fuck up tincan?!" Gavin looked pissed off at Conan. He just didn't want to hear the android talk or just move.

"Well I do apologise for caring about your wellbeing detective Reed but you don't want to over work yourself. If that's possible for you to do anyway" Conan smirked smugly at his last sentence. Knowing it would get some kind of reaction out of Gavin.

"What did you say prick?!" Gavin got up quickly and violently.

"You heard me Reed." Conan sounded intimidating when he said the detective's last name.

Gavin hearing his last name sent shivers down his spine. "Fucking androids.." He mumbled under his breath.

"Fucking humans." Conan said, seeming that he or it heard Gavin and for any person hearing that from a robot it was scary.

Gavin just wanted Conan to shut up, he tried punching the android's jaw but Gavin's fist was caught.

"Calm down detective." Conan said thought that he over did it, seeing how Gavin's stress levels were raising more and more by each second.

"Calm down?! Now you're scared tincan?!" Gavin yelled.

"I do not get scared." Conan said softly before letting go of Gavin's fist. "Now rest, I'll get you some coffee since you won't leave." Conan left Gavin's desk.

"Whatever prick.."

Couple minutes later..

Conan came back to the desk with Gavin's coffee. Something seemed weird because it was quiet.

Conan placed the coffee down on the desk and looked over at Gavin. The man was sleeping.

Conan smirked and took his jacket off and placed it over Gavin. Seeing that he was cold.

[Software instability ^]

Conan was confused seeing that in his vision. Second time that happened, first was last week when he met Gavin. He wasn't slowly becoming a deviant..was he?