Jimin blink once..

Then twice..

And then.. he also flushes red at her thought.

"Oh god.." Count it the third time.

Did she just thought of him taking her to his bed meaning he wanted to.... oh sweet mermaid! He would never.

"..That is not what i meant. You are dazed right now. Sleeping it off will help you a lot." He distance himself from her and bend down to link an arm under her knee. He then, without any difficulty, picks her up from her place.

"Oi! Look, i am floating." She squeals, hands coming around his neck.

"Yes, you are." He chuckles, adjusting her in his arms as he start to walk towards his bed.

"Jiminie, you are so handsome." She suddenly points out.

The male freezes in his place and looks down at her, finding her face rested on his collarbone as she stares back at him, cheek squished and soft against his skin.

"Hmm.." He trails off, eyes reading all her features.

He could see that she was getting tired.

"How is it like this? You are more prettier than me." She pouts, blinking slowly at him.

"That is impossible." He softly lets out, arms rocking her back and forth like a little child.

Y/n frowns, a finger raising to rest itself on his pink lips. "Your eyes are so sparkly and your lips looks so soft."

Jimin stares at her speechless for some seconds, finding her so endearing in a state so vulnerable. "You are so going to regret all this in the morning, little mermaid." He gently nudge his nose on her forehead.

He can not wait to see her reaction in the morning. That is, if she remembers anything that she is saying right now.

"I am not a mermaid. I am human." She adorably retorts.

"You are a mermaid to me. A beautiful one at that." He starts to walk towards the bed again.

She giggles, yet again. "Jin oppa used to say that too." She lazily swing her legs in his hold.

Jimin perks up at the familiar name. Of course, kim Seokjin. He is the reason Y/n is safe and by his side now.

Kim Seokjin did him a really big favour.

He rests her down on the soft blanket on his mattress and Y/n grasp his shirt to keep him close.

"Stay here."

Jimin sits down close next to her. "I am not leaving. I will be right there." He points at the wooden chair placed before the bed.

"No stay." She stubbornly shakes her head, leaning closer to him, so much that she is partially sitting on his lap.

Jimin racks a hand through her hair, feeling the softness of them in the palm of his hand.

"I know i am a bother, but still." Her voice has suddenly become small, her head hung low.

Jimin frowns.

She is not botheing him. She can never be a bother to him. If she wants, she can stay by his side all day and he would not even mind.

"Stay." She whispers one more time, her small palm tugging at his shirt where she has grabbed him. "I am scared..."

Jimin senses instantly heightens at that, his finger hooking under her chin as he makes her look at him. His heart beat drums louder at the sight before him.

Her eyes has welled up in tears due to a reason unknown to him, mouth quivering like a fragile little child.

"Hey.. i am not leaving. I will stay besides you, okay. Do not cry please." He coos at her, hand patting the back of her head where he has been caressing her hair.

She sniffs. "He scares me."

Jimin scowls. "He who?"

She rubs an eye, wiping her tears away before they can fall.

He sighs. Even now, she is preventing herself from crying.

He can clearly see that she is filled up with many emotions and the fact that she has kept herself sane even after what had happened makes him admire her a lot.

But she needs to let everything out. It is for her best.

"C-Captain Kang.." He tenses the moment that name leaves the barrier of her lips.

Captain Kang..? Right. That bastard was the one who had kidnapped her that night.

She should be scared. God knows what that man did.

But he is getting the idea that it is more than what had happened. Y/n is a brave woman. She had pretended like what Captain Kang did to her had not bothered her. So it must be something else.

Something he does not know about.

Jimin tries to gulps down the anger that is raising inside him. "...What did he do?"

She place her head on his chest, no doubt the dizziness getting to her. She will be out like a light in a wee time.

"He hurt me... He hurt my...." Her voice trails off and she goes limp against him, informing him that she had falling asleep on him.

Damn it. He was so close to finally receive an answer.

He sighs, feeling the gentle raise and fall of her chest as it brush against his upper stomach. He stays in his place, wanting to savour this moment a bit more before he guides her head down the soft pillow, laying her down comfortably and covering her with the warm blanket.

He dares not move from his place, staying seated. If she told him to stay, then he will stay.

"Do not worry, love. He will regret everything he had done to you." He place a kiss on her forehead.

--------------------

I blinked and college has already started. What is this life? I have educated myself for 15 years. Is this worth it? Do i want to study more? Is there no career for me? Am i foung to die single and jobless. LORD HAVE MERCY.

As you all can see, i am emotionally NOT stable right now. I am also really hungry so can someone buy me a chicken noodles.... for free. I am also broken.

Sike