Fragile Innocence

Putting the gif here cause my photo box is a big bitch :')

--------------

"Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin." Head titling from side to side, the woman absenmindedly, without any reason mumbles her fiancé's name.

She actually understands now why his sailors practically swear and promise to his name. Maybe she should also start praying with the name of Park Jimin.

He is all she thinks about all day anyways. Little Jimins circle around her head constantly and she does not mind that one bit.

Right now, she is sitting alone, having just come out from the garden after having yet another amusing lunch with Princess Eunbi and Mrs. Park.

The both were still of course at each other's throat in the most loving way. Y/n just wishes that they are actually good friends and have just chosen are rather unique way to show each other their love and loyalty.

The last thing she wants to see is one of them getting up suddenly and slicing the throat of the other while they are middle of having sweet tea.

They definitely raise her curiosity. She should ask Jimin about them when she see him next.

The wind woosh past her figure, carrying the scent of pretty flowers through the long strands of her hair. She sighs, shoulders relaxing. When was the last time she was surrounded by this quietness?

Do not take her wrong. She absolutely loves to hang around the new people in her life. But she sometimes also craves to be inside quiet walls. She grew up with it after all.

It is like a sweet torture. It repeatedly scratches at your skin and eats you alive but it also carries that serene she is constantly looking for.

Now that she thinks about Jimin-not really, that came out of nowhere. She just needs a reason to daydream about him. She has yet to see him today.

At this time of the day, he is always occupied inside his grand office.

Her head snap towards the hall his office is located in. "Jimin." She calls again, as if she no longer needs a reason to say his name. This is getting kind of addicting, not going to lie.

But does she cares? You all already know the answer.

Getting up from her place and shaking her dress, she turns towards the way to his office, a woman on a mission.

It would not take much. She just wants to see him and kiss his sweet puffed cheekies. And also ask him how he is doing since the last time she saw him last night.

She pouts to herself. God, that is such a long time ago. She needs to see him now.

And also ask him if she can see that man bounded inside the dungeon. She really needs to ask him a few things.