The Forbidden Siren

Jimin stands near the door, while Yuna, very oblivious to what she walked into, places the cup of hot coffee on the nightstand

Jimin's mirth-filled gaze meets Y/n's wide eyes, the woman gaping at the smirk playing on his lips. He knows. He knows exactly what he just did to her, and he is very much unapologetic about it.

Her lips are still buzzing, sensitive even when the press of his lips lingered against hers for only a few seconds. She can still feel his soft skin brushing against hers, her lipgloss rubbing and sticking to his plump lips. There is evidence of it on his mouth right now, pink tint shining the gloss on his lips.

Her heart beats in her throat. What a dangerous man. If her body was not already weak and her head was not spinning from the fever, then what he had just done would have put her in a sick bed.

"Are you alright, My Lady?" Yuna's soft voice manages to pull her back from the embrace of shock and her gaze finally looks away from the villainous man to the pretty girl by her bedside.

Yuna stares down at her trembling figure with wide round eyes, concern shining in the front of her dark irises. "Do you feel dizzy again? Your face is quite flushed."

Panic takes over her young features and truly, bless her soul. Y/n is grateful the young girl did not get to witness the vicious play from the old man currently standing behind her. She is aware that Yuna has more knowledge and experience than her in the field of everything inappropriate and physical.

But still, it would be embarrassing if someone else saw what they were doing.

When Y/n fails to reply, the young maid grows uneasy and turns her head back towards the door, relieved to see the man still in the room with them. However, it is the mischievousness in the King's gaze that perks her interest.

She blinks, eyes unknowingly falling to the plump softness of his mouth and she spots the cherry shine in them. She is forced to blink again, and again, and then once again as she slowly turns her attention back to the woman in bed. Her gaze flits through the red flush in the Empress's face before it falls to her lips next and just like that, Yuna understands.

Oh, she understands all right. What did she just walk into? Did she interrupt them? She wants to smack herself. Something was finally happening, and she had to ruin it by walking in.

Hoseok would be disappointed in her if she told him about this.

"I trust," The two girls perks up at the heavy voice of the man. "My love will finish her coffee and take her pills?"

He is acting like he did not just run his fingers down her thigh and Y/n is so taken aback, that she wishes to go to him and give him a good long lecture of his life.

But she cannot scold him right now, especially in front of Yuna. So she does what she does best to arrogant men. Ignore him.

Brows furrowing at his smirking face, she turns her head away from him and towards the other side of the room towards the balcony.