Walk the plank

Y/n stirs, her mind drowsy and heavy from sleep and she slowly stretches out.

A groan leaves past her lips when her body resisted the urge, feeling as if it was bonded to this place by a force.

She slightly opens her eyes, hearing voices and shouts from everywhere around her.

She sat there for a minute, adjusting her eyes and focusing her mind back to reality.

"Yo Ho Ho! Captain Kang, the girl is back from her dreamland." A loud clear voice booms up from somewhere to the mentioned being.

Her eyes snap open at that and she immediately sits up and looks around at the environment and happenings around her.

Males, sailors and workers surrounded her, each one of them tended to their own work of pulling ropes, climbing the shrouds and balancing the wheel of the ship and much more.

'Ship!'

Her eyes widens and she sits up further from her leaning place to look around the hull of the ship.

She was in a ship, and let alone the former, she was in King Kang's ship.

'No! This can not be.'

She was just in her own residence. How did she get here?

Footsteps came her way and it took her a moment to realize that everyone was now staring at her.

She looked down at her hands, only to find them tied up and she soon realizes there’s a rope that goes around her whole body.

Her eyes shift up slowly when she notices someone’s legs show up before her, or to be more specific, a leg appears before her. And the other one had a wooden peg, looking like it had been carved from the bone of a whale. The peg was stuck into one of his cut out legs.

Her eyes trail further up to the individuals face and she soon lets the horror melt down to her heart.

There, right before her, stood King Kang, the captain of the ship she was currently flowing on.

The face she knew she could never forgot. The person who had killed her parents with his own hands. The one who had ruined her life in the span of a few seconds.

He was standing before her, all mighty and tall, his face has wrinkled from the last time she had seen him and the more she stare at him, the more she felt her hatred bubbling up.

"What do you want from me?" She speaks up, her glare piercing as it dug into him with the force of a bullet.

The captain lets out a chuckle of amusement. "Getting in to the concern straight ahead. Brave girl. If your father was to be present, he would have patted your adorable little head for your bravery."

Y/n’s eyebrow twitched, having no motive but to just jump on him and claw his eye out. Words bitter, she spits out. "He would have if his life wasn’t taken from him by the very person who has some nerve to stand before me."

A slight shock passes through his eyes, then suddenly he begins to laugh humorously, his sailors following after him like they have just heard the joke of the seventh sea.

"Avast ye, my sailors." He calls out to his sailors who already have all their attention on him. "The little girl knows who has murdered her father."

"Yes! I murdered him and your mother. But i was not at fault. The target was someone else. They were the ones who came in between a shot arrow." Captain Kang spoke up, walking towards the chain edge with the help of a wooden stick in his hand.