Tattooed

Y/n slowly backs away, watching as Hoseok and Taehyung carried an injured Jimin to a wooden chair.

Jimin slumps in the seat, instantly throwing his head back in visible pain as he cluch the side of his chest.

"Tae, go look over the sailors. I will patch him up." Hoseok directs the mentioned male, his body turned towards the captain as he push the cap that was draped around Jimin's figure out of the way.

Taehyung nods and moves away and towards the door, giving Y/n the view of Jimin's body.

A soft gasp leave her lips, hands flying to cup her mouth as her whole body starts to shake at the sight before her.

A Large, seeming pointy and thick metal stick was rammed into his chest, right where his heart was, blood flew like water from the wound and drench his cloths in his own blood.

His face was twisted in pain as Hoseok works away around him, hand holding the metal stick to prevent from spilling more blood.

His breathing was ragged but he was still alive, miraculously.

His heart was stabbed. The iron was almost all the way through inside and out of him but he was still alive.

How is that even possible?

But that question was not much concerning at the moment. The concern was that he is stabbed and that he is in pain and she could not help herself from praying to the one above for his safety.

Hoseok clench his fist around the metal, sweat ticking down his forehead and neck as he literally heard his own heart beating at a rapid pace. "Now patience, captain. I am going to get this out."

Jimin release a shaky breath, his head spinning mercilessly. "I am always patience, sailor. Now get this damn thing out of me."

With that just ordered, Hoseok put all his pressure on pulling out the metal and right a second before, Y/n turn away, her heart too sensitive to be gaze at a scene such as this.

Jimin's groans felt like thrilling screams to her ears and she placed both her hands on her ears to block out the voice. Even in that situation, the voice of metal rubbing against his skin as Hoseok pull the object out did not cease to get in between her fingers and tap her eardrums.

Curse words left Jimin's lips in a chant, it almost felt as painful as getting his heart ripped out of his chest and trust him when he says this out loud, he had his heart pulled out of his chest in the past.

The tip halts in between one of his ribcage before Hoseok, in one go, pull it out of him with much strength.

A sigh left Jimin's lips as his body slumps further in the chair in relief.

The metal was covered in red crimson blood before Hoseok threw it to the ground and wipe his eyes that has turned red in focus.

His gaze flicker down at Jimin who's eyes were closed shut, hand holding his chest injury tight to refrain more blood from spilling out.

He immediately gets to work, not giving more thought before ripping Jimin's silk shirt apart to patch the area.

Jimin grumbles out at his act, clearly telling him that he did not like Hoseok ruining his favourite shirt one bit.

Hoseok grins and open up his aid box to ready the needle and many items he will need to patch the captain.

-

Taehyung nods at the guard that walks away from his side after enlightening him about the whole situation of the ship.

"Hyung, how is the captain doing?" A sailor questions, coming to stand in front of him.