Unworthy

"How many hours will it take to get there?" Y/n questions, standing away and out of the sailors and captain's view who were wheeling the ship.

Hoseok pulls his feet away from the edge and turns to her. "It would not take hours, my lady. It will take a whole month to get there."

The female's eyes widens at the information, her lips parting as many of the scenarios flash her mind.

Exhausting took over her body by just the thought of all that time and she drops her shoulders in surrender.

The captain glance up at her from where he was controlling the wheel and a smile slowly grace his lips at her grumbling figure.

"B-but that is so long." Y/n almost whines, looking at the male with terrified expressions.

This is so not good. If she stays too long in the sea, she will possibly end up throwing up and getting sick.

"That is how it is for us, my lady." Taehyung climbs up the small staircase from behind and place a hand over her back. "That is if our captain do not decides to fly us there."

Taehyung lingers his eyes at Jimin who's owns were fixed on the hand lingering over his fiance's back.

It does not take Taehyung a single warning or a wee time to pull his hand to himself, knowing really well that his captain did not like his oh so friendly gestures towards her.

Y/n turns her head towards him and words out "Fly?"

Taehyung hums, resting his back a little bit away from her figure and crossing his arms over his chest. "But that will probably scare you. We do not want that, now do we!"

Y/n raise a challenging brow at him. "You seem to forgot the gift i graced your precious part. I would not hesitate to remind you again."

Taehyung immediately shrinks away, his hand coming up to hide his mentioned part from her sight.

Hoseok burst into a fits of humorous laughter at the scene, doubling over the captain who grins oh so proudly at her.

'That is my girl.'

"You are so cruel." Taehyung whimpers, backing away from her.

Y/n immediately softens from the inside, a small smile gracing her lips as she turn her body to him.

"Then why are you like this?" She hold a hand at him, a little chuckle releasing her mouth in between her sentence.

While the captain quite possibly stare at the female and a little exposure of her gums in awe, Taehyung shakes his head in denial.

"You are a dangerous woman, precious. I will love to keep myself in my sanity." He snaps his head at the side dramatically, although a smile was close to breaking up from his lips.

Hoseok nudge Jimin out of his sudden daze, a teasing grin over his face as he fully enjoy the awe in his captain's face.

Jimin blinks, his lips parting as he watch his fiance bickering with the male.

He still could not believe it.

All that, was just his, and his only.

The though alone of knowing that there is someone in this world, who is named just for him, who will or should be said, who already is the reason you will fight with the world for.

It is quite exciting.

He glance at Hoseok who wiggles his eyebrows at him teasingly. "Oh for god sake, hope."

He narrow his eyes at the bright male before turning away and continue wheeling the ship, all the while smiling as he heard the female come up with all the adorable offence words for Taehyung.

-

The male inhale deeply as cold water is thrown at his face.

His hand stays tied at his sides, figure kneeling, he wipes his face to the side to clear the vision of his eyes from his dripping hair.

"I helped you." He grits.

"You betrayed me." The male standing before him barks back.

"And you left me any choice, right, captain Kang?" Sarcasm was dripping from his tongue like the water dripping down his sharply shaped jaw.

"You handed her over to me, Jin. That was the deal. But you also had the guts to inform that little brat to come after her." King kang glares at the male, recalling all the humiliation he had to face in front of his sailors and guards.

"Cause you said you would not hurt her a little bit. You said you will just discuss all of this with her calmly." Jin shouts, the anger of the now stirring beast awakening in him slowly.

"I am sorry, son. But i do not always play good." King Kang straightens his back and stares down at the male.

"And so do i. I do not always play fair." Jin stares back without a single fear flashing his eyes.

The standing male chuckles and nods his head. "Then we are both the same. Untrusting and unworthy."

Jin's eyebrow twitch in anger. "Do not compare yourself to me. I am way better than a bastard like you." With that, he spits right next to the standing male's feet.

"Believe it or not, sailor. We are alike. The only difference is that you are going to die and i hold the power to kill you." King Kang smirks at the male before turning around and leave the floating room.

Jin shoulders drops when he sighs.

He has to get out of here.

He would have let the Kang kill him easily, but he does not have any planings on dying at the moment.

---------------------

Maybe I'm late to the update. Keke

Jin has his entry again. So far, i love his character and i think you'll will love him too in the nearing future.

Hope you like the chapter. Leave some feedbacks and love in your way.

💜