Mischievous Kiss

"This is what could have happened." He whispers and finally leans in.

Y/n's eyes flutter shut, the warmth of his coat combined with the warmth of his body taking over her senses.

Soft like pillows and velvet like rose petals, her lips are then enveloped into his.

Both of them flush red as the wind dances around them in circles. The moon smiles down at them while the sea displays fluttering rolls of gentle waves at the sight of the couple.

Jimin’s thumb, which carries a gold, stone ring caresses the red of her skin where he is cupping her cheek and a delightful shiver rolls down her back at the feeling of the cold metal.

Jimin almost sighs out against the feel of her. Body soft and lips even softer, he resists the urge to squeeze her.

Right now, he is more than content with this skin ship. The scent of lavender and spice from the wood of the ship takes over his senses and he feels like his head is swinging from the euphoria she brings him with just her mere existence.

While Y/n feels her shoulders relaxing, almost as if the presence of him so close to her brings her comfort and solace. His gentle lips caress her mouth fully because of how plump they are and she returns the peck he leaves on her's.

With little motions, a closed mouthed kiss, and just as it had happened it ends.

A soft voice of lips detaching diffused in the silent air as their mouths slowly part.

Once apart, her shaky breath hits his mouth and Jimin discovers that even her breath smells sweet. Her long eyelashes tickle the freckles on his soft cheeks and he keeps a smile to himself at the gentle feeling of it.

Y/n's eyes flutter open. "C-Could have...?" She mumbles in a small voice.

Jimin could not control the soft smile this time at her curiosity and his little nose scrunched up in adoration. His mind had long melted into mush and if someone asked him where he would like to live from now on, he would tell them in a heartbeat that he would love to live here, in his little fiancés arms, for the rest of his life.

Y/n slowly blinks, her head still dazed from the kiss. She furrowed her brows slightly when her mind flashes with spoken words.

'I feel like i am flying. Do you feel like you are flying too?'

Oh?

'Jiminie.... I am not wearing anything pretty.'

Is that her voice?

'Jiminie, you are so handsome.'

Oh god! It is.

'Your eyes are so sparkly and your lips look so soft.'

A gasp leaves her and she pulls away from him with wide doe eyes.

Her heart beats fast in her chest and her vision displays scenes she clearly does not remember happening to her.

The feel of a pinch on her arm, no doubt from the injection, her babbling words nonstop, pulling herself flush onto Jimin, him picking her up and carrying her towards the bed and then, they fell asleep there, together and finally the morning where she woke up to Jimin telling her 'something happened last night between us.'

Wait? Her eyes turn towards a frozen Jimin.

'Hm.. I had some rum last night so I am not quite sure. But something did happen, that I do remember.' His words echo inside her head and her gaze narrowed at him.

"You said something happened." She slowly speaks up.

Jimin blinks owlishly, playing innocent."..I did?"