Kang Eunbi

Stuck in between the shouts and chaos of his sailors over his supposed engagement, Jimin can only turn to the little woman seated next to him.

His Y/n, oh so pretty and many other irresistible things, stares up at him with those doe eyes that sparkle like the star filled nights he has always admired on the sea. Noticing his eyes shaking for help, the woman immediately straightens up.

With her gaze filled with that adorable determination, he watch her click her tongue at his sailors. And he definitely gets a view of it when she does that, a very good view of that little wet cherry muscle.

Hurriedly snapping his gaze away, he distracts himself by looking towards Hoseok's very much pissed and bewildered expressions.

It works immediately.

Jimin comes to a conclusion right that instant, Hoseok is a big turn off.

"How dare the fish man?? You know me was the man who kept encouraging you and basically doing all the things to you so me captain can make a move. And here you are! How can one do it while I was not there? How dare you strip me eyes of such beautiful sight? I feel betrayed and heartbroken.." Hoseok is basically on tears as he rants to his Captain.

Y/n stare at his face with wide open eyes and then towards Taehyung and the blank look on his handsome face. His eye twitch, mouth opening and closing and Y/n can just tell that the situation just dawned on him.

Yoongi is one of the memes himself. So shocked and Y/n has never seen all of his eyes open so widely.

"Calm down. It is n-" Before she stops herself as a mischief ticks her head.

She turn to Jimin, who looks very much bothered by the molestation he is getting from his sailors.

She grins up at him, Jimin immediately reading the tease in the way her little mouth scrunch into a pout at the side.

He has to come to another conclusion. That is too fucking cute.

"Why do not you tell them, hm Jimin?" Tilting her to the side and peeking at him through her lashes, she muses.

Jimin is left staring down with owlish eyes, not believing the tease before him.

"Such evil, my love." His chuckles are accompanied by her giggles.

--

Eunbi does not know what to feel. She is frozen in her seat, only left staring at the beautiful man seated right in front of her, yet he is so far away.

He always have been.

It is when he chuckles that she is able to remind herself to let go and breath. She feels her heart squeeze in her chest, poor thing wanting to beat out of its ribcage from the painful heaviness that is now seated over it.

His happy expressions almost brings tears to her eyes, but she controls herself.

Is this true? Did he really proposed?

From all these years that she has spend with him, she knew him like the back of her hand. Jimin was a flirt and a devil of a man.

She has watched him leave rooms with many women sticking to his sides. Only God knows how painful the twist in her stomach used to be when she saw him like that.

But she has never in her life heard of him giving anyone any special treatment. Women used to envy her in jealousy and resent her cause she was someone he treated differently. She is his childhood friend after all.

And Eunbi used to bath in it in all its beautiful glory, even though she is just a friend. It was better than nothing.

But now this.. This loving gaze, when they were once always lidded with mischief and devilry, and those careful hands, when she has always seen them shamelessly and without much care trail down a woman's back. Those soft endearing words that he now whispers, curses and slurs was all that left those lips once.