At Last, The Balle

The Captain Crackhead Trio if you ignore Jungkook
(even though that pretty face and them titties out are hard to ignore 👀)

--------------

"How do you feel now?" Hoseok questions the young lady sitting in her mattress, grabbing a hold of her wrist where he presses his fingers to her pulse point.

"Normal." She replies, staring at his face that puzzles at the feel of her pulse.

The man hums. "This is kind of unusual. Me lady was fine this morning."

The female bites her lips in shame. How will she tell him about how she actually fainted? "I am feeling a bit tired lately." Not a smooth lie but anything counts right now. She is so embarrassed of herself.

"Is everything alright?" Worries the Captain, who has been biting his nails and pacing back and forth behind Hoseok.

He is completely ignored by the doctor.

The mischievous sailor standing next to his Captain snickers at that but straightens himself the moment he gets a glare from the same aged Captain.

Hoseok seems to be really curious about the female before him as he squints his rainbow eyes. "Your face is also a bit..." His lips purse as he thinks. "Too red."

"Oh just get on with it." She grumps at him, to which he chuckles at. He dips right into his little aid box, digging around, only for him to pull out her worst nightmare.

"You have got to be kidding me." She gapes at him and immediately moves back at the sight while Hoseok only grins with mirth shining in his pretty eyes.

"This is the only way, pretty girl." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"I only fainted, Hoseok. I am not dying." Her brows furrow in tension and the love of her life does not wait another moment to step in to save the day.

"I will hold your hand if you want, love. We will make sure it will be quick." Jimin soothes as he steps towards the female.

She stares up at him with doe eyes, then to Taehyung who nods in full comfort and support from the back. Maybe it would not hurt much if she does not think much of it. Her eyes land on Hoseok and the syringe shining in his hand.

Okay. It is a little thing. What bad could it do to her? It is not like it is going to kill her or anything. She will just have to not scream loudly.

A sigh leaves her. Let them get this over with so she can finish the dress awaiting her in her closet. "Fine." She accepts, lips pouting up. The things she has to do for the sake of the health of her heart. It is all because of you, Captain Park.

And she can not even be mad at him because her love was too soft for his little face. What has love done to her? It is killing her.

"Just be quick. My back is hurting." She winces as she stretches her back a bit. Upon hearing that, Hoseok stops the excitement filled quest inside his box and turns to her with furrowed brows.

"Your back hurts?" He inquiries. The two men watch in confusion from behind as realization walk through the female's face.

"Oh no." She voices in horror.

"It only hurts when.." Hoseok continues.

"Oh god no! Today is supposed to be a good day." She whines into her hands, frustrated legs hitting the ground a few times in devastation.

"What is going on?" Approaching his woman in concern, Jimin sits on his knees in front of her, right next to where Hoseok was perched up in a chair.