40

/\/\/

' You look good

' You look good. '

/\/\/

Nancy flew to a stop out the front of the mall, everyone inside the car jolting forward. Eden groaned, her stomach churning. She knew why she was sick now, she'd figured it out after they'd stopped at Jonathan's to drop her car off and she'd used the toilet; ridding of the box from her back pocket. She jumped out of the back of the car, drawing in a deep breath of the cool night air.

She followed the rest of the group into the large building, none of them talking when they heard voices speaking a language they didn't know. They crept around, looking over the balcony to find four men with guns raised up; stalking toward a small food store. Eleven stepped forward without being asked, her hand shooting forward. She concentrated for a second before the alarm of the car on display below went off; wailing through the air.

The men spun around quickly, confusion written on their faces until one slowly looked up; the others in pursuit. And as their leader went to say something, Eleven swiped her hand across; throwing the car through the air, knocking them all to the floor. The car flipped and rolled until it hit a store front, falling to a halt against it; completely damaged beyond repair, steam hissing from it. None of the men moved, four figures rising from behind a counter.

Eden rushed forward to lean against the railing, grinning down at Dustin as he looked up at them as they all came over; a cheesy grin on his lips. She was the first to move, racing toward the still escalators. She jogged down them, meeting the small group in the middle; wrapping her arms around Dustin. He squeezed her tight as he laughed, letting her mess up his hair before she moved to hug Steve.

'You look good,' She pouted slightly as she nodded.

'Fuck off,' He groaned; 'You've looked better.'

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him carefully. As she stepped back, she smiled softly to Robin.

'Hey, again,' She greeted.

'Hey,' Robin said softly.

'You flung that thing like a Hot Wheel!' Dustin raced forward to hug Eleven and Mike.

'Lucas?' Erica placed her hands on her hips.

'What are you doing here?' Lucas asked.

'Ask them. It's their fault.'

'True, yeah. Totally true. It's absolutely our fault,' Steve nodded as they formed a circle of sorts.

'I don't understand what happened to that car,' Robin looked at them confused.

'El has superpowers,' Dustin stated like it was nothing.

'I'm sorry?'

'Superpowers. She threw it with her mind. C'mon, catch up,' Steve waved her off.