10

^^^^^

' Little bitch with no girlfriend

' Little bitch with no girlfriend. '

^^^^^

Eden had never felt more confused in her life as she listen to Dustin ramble on about some lizard type creature that he had as a pet, but had since become evil and ate his cat. She didn't know whether to believe the boy, or believe that it was some made up story he had come up with. But through it all, Steve sat almost completely unnerved and all knowing.

'Uh, what the fuck?' She stated; 'Are you guys pulling my leg?'

'What?' Dustin spun around quickly.

'Are you guys fucking kidding me? Is this all true?'

'Yes, you help Jonathan kill one last year, remember?'

'What?'

Dustin's entire face dropped as he looked at her, before he began swearing profusely.

'You weren't there. Shit. Shit. Shit,' He ran his hands over his face; 'Ok, listen. Everything you just heard can't be told to anyone, otherwise you'll die.'

'What? Dustin!' She screeched.

'Shit. Look, if you don't tell anyone, you won't die. Easy.'

'Easy?'

'Dude, she's freaking out.'

Steve looked at her through the rear view mirror, only to be met by her steely glare. 

'You'll be fine,' He stated.

'Yeh, thanks fuckstick,' She sneered.

'Why do you hate me so much?'

'Because you're a dick.'

'Hey,' Dustin yelled.

'Oh, really?' Steve yelled over the top of him.

'Yes, really. You think you're all high and mighty, King fucking Steve,' Eden waved her hands around.

'Hey,' Dustin tried to stop them.

'But really, you a fucking little bitch with no girlfriend, no friends and nice hair.'

'You're the little bitch. Glaring at everyone all the time, thinking you're too good for anyone to talk to you,' Steve rolled his eyes.

'At least my head isn't up my own arse!'

'Guys! Stop it!' Dustin finally yelled as he slammed his hands down on the dashboard; 'Jesus.'

Eden sent daggers Steve's way as he clenched the steering wheel tight, his knuckles turning white, but they stayed quiet. The sun started to set in front of them, the sky slowly turning black as they pulled up out the front of Steve's place.