34

^^^^^

' So, he's making them

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

' So, he's making them... Superhuman? '

^^^^^

Eden paced around her room as she tried to clean herself up, her hair was brushed and she had on a new set of clothes. The rest of the kids were sitting in her living room, waiting for her to grace them with her presence once more. She let out a frustrated noise before she suddenly stopped, striding forward to grab the hand radio Dustin had given her; hooking it through the belt loop on her shorts.

She pulled the door open, 'Let's go.'

She strode past them and out the door, motioning to her car that sat down the end of the beaten path. She'd been up all night fixing it, the kids sleeping in the waiting room where she knew they'd be somewhat safe. She wasn't letting them out of her sight, not for a longtime coming. They piled into her car, sitting in each other's laps to fit with mutters of displeasure.

The girl ignored them though, reversing out onto the road to head back to the Wheeler household. It was silent amongst them, the radio playing softly in the air over the loud rev of the engine. She pulled up on the front lawn of the house, letting the kids out as she shut off the car; following in after them. They were shouting things they needed to do, creating chaos in the once silent house; indefinitely waking everyone else in it.

'Stop,' Eden called; 'First, we need to find Hopper. You up for that, El?'

'Yes,' Eleven nodded firmly.

Everyone sprung into action, moving around her as she sat on the stairs; her mind weighing heavy on her. Soon, Eleven was sat on the couch cross legged with a blind fold over her eyes, the TV playing static as the rest of the teens sat before her waiting. The girl was quiet for a few seconds, sitting completely still as they all waited on in anticipation.

'I found him,' She spoke softly.

'Where is he?' Max asked.

'Woods.'

'Woods?' Lucas suggested.

'He's with... Will's mum.'

'My- My mum?' Will queried.

'What are they doing?' Max asked.

'Ill... Annoy,' Eleven spoke slowly; 'They're going to Ill-annoy.'

There was a knock on the door before Karen Wheeler's voice shouted, 'Mike! Breakfast!'

'Not now, Mum!' The boy yelled in reply before turned back to the girl before him; 'llinois? Illinois, like the state? The state of Illinois?'

Eleven pulled the blindfold off with a shrug, 'I-Ill-annoy.'

Eden stood, 'Alright. Let's get you cleaned up.'

The younger girl nodded, standing to take her sister's hand that was held out for her. She took her to the small bathroom, Max following them to push the door closed behind them. Eden took the face cloth from the sink and dampened it, tucking it around her finger to wipe the blood from under Eleven's nose. Her gaze fell to the purple hand print on her neck, swallowing as she looked away quickly.