Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Penny Parker

Flash back chapter of how Peter found out that he was a boy trapped in a girl's body. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In May and Ben's apartment they watched their niece playing with her friend pretending to superheroes just like ironman fighting the bad guy. Penny was always the one who liked to pretend to be ironman both aunt and uncle thought it was because she had a crush on Tony Stark.

Penny thought that to she really looked up to the superhero and wanted to be like him some day or at least get to meet him again telling her she did a good job taking out that monster with her gautlet he told her "Nice work kid." before flying off. (If you don't know what that's talking about check the video above. Though I'm sure you guys do.

She'd always remember that moment.

*4 years later*

Penny was at school with some of the girls from her class talking about dresses and other girl things. But she wasn't really interested "why is it that I don't these things anymore? I use to like dresses all the time and make-up." Penny looked at herself in one of the small hand held mirror that the other girls would carry around "does this feel right?" she asked herself looking at her long brown hair and wondering what it would look like short like boy hair.

When she came home she went up to aunt May and asked "Can I get my hair cut auntie May?"

May looked at her "sure sweetie, how much would you want cut?"

"all the way down! Like boy hair!" she exclaimed

"boy hair? Why do you want that sweetie?"

"I don't know.. I just think it'll be right."

May nods "Alright I'll get you an appointment soon"

Penny hugged her aunt "Thank you so much!" before going to her room to do homework.

Soon Penny got her hair cut like she wanted and she loved it.

Over the years she started to wear more rugged clothes and started to wear binders as she got to high school. It wasn't until around the end of the first year of high school Penny came out to Aunt May and Uncle Ben that she was actually a he.

At first a bit surprised they kind of knew it was coming from how he was acting around eleven years old. They except him for who he was and were glad of him telling them.

"So what do you want your new name to be honey?" May asked

"I was thinking Peter. Close to Penny so you can still remember her, but I don't want to be called that name ever again please."

"That's fine bud we understand."

Peter couldn't help as tears of joy started to go down his cheeks and hugged them both "Thank you so much for understanding I love you both!"

"We love you to Peter." Ben replies

"And we always will no matter who you choose to be." May says.

*Present Day*

Peter looked at a picture with himself and Uncle Ben Today was the day that he came out to him and May both. Also the day of the year after of when he died, Peter always kept that picture to remember uncle Ben of how accepting he was to Peter and that he'll never be forgotten of what happened that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~