Chapter 15 (18+)

Chapter 15:  First time.. with you but not really

I know it doesn't show anything to suggestive I mean they're both naked but that's all nothing else is showing but it's still mature content and if you are not 18+ then don't read this Chapter!!!

Though I'm not going to have a full sex scene in this story because I just want it as Fluff and maybe angst. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pregnancy test showed the single red line for negative. Peter was very relieved by this and threw the test away. He walks back out to May and Wade.

"Welcome back Petey-pie! You were in there for awhile."

"sorry about that. I just needed to check something is all."

Aunt May puts a hand on his shoulder "Is it what happened with Flash?" she asks but didn't want to force Peter to talk about it if he didn't want to. Though Peter nods "Yes, I'm still very frightened by what he did to me. I don't know what I would do if I was pregnant with his child."

Wade rubs his boyfriend's back "Hey now it's alright baby boy. You got very lucky with what happened most people don't get so lucky with it."

"Yeah. I really wish I could see Deadpool again and tell him thank you."

Wade rubbed the back of his neck "well if you want I could tell him for ya we are close buddies after all. Oh even better I could get Deadpool and Spiderman to come and see you! Masie here told me you're quite a fan of Spiderman."

"Umm.. I think Deadpool is fine with me Wade. He's better than Spiderman really."

"Aw come on baby boy please!"

Peter got up "I appreciate it but just Deadpool is fine Wade. I have to get back to my dorm." he kisses Aunt May's forehead "Nice seeing you aunt may continue getting better. I'll see you if I can tomorrow Wade bye." as he leaves Peter pets Sophie on her head.

 When the door closes Aunt May sighs "Wade why don't you just tell him already that you're Deadpool. I doubt Peter won't care."

"Aunt May I can call you that right?"

May nods 

"Well I don't want Peter to get targeted by enemies of mine. Like he's already in pain of what Flash does to him I can only imagine what would happen if people find out Deadpool is dating a college boy."

 *At Peter's Dorm*

Peter was finishing up homework for the classes he had the next day. When he heard a knock on the door Peter placed his work done getting to the door opening it seeing Wade "Hey Peter are you mad at me?"

"No. I'm not mad Wade sometimes you just have to see that I'm not worth all the things you get me to have me happy."

"But I want to make you happy baby you need to be happy I don't want you depressed and suicidal. Can I come in and talk about it with you?"

Peter had no choice and let him in and they sat on the couch together a bit awkward at first since neither of them knew what next to say. Peter glances at Wade "So you just want me happy?"

"Of course! What ever it is I'll get or be it for you! I would even buy a star for you and have it named after you." Wade rambles

Peter just laughs at how silly he was and blushed for what he was about to say next "do you think we can go to the next level?"

"The next level like with the video game we played once?"

"No Wade I mean you know when two people want to know each other more..."

"Oh that next level! Baby I've been waiting for this since we got together!"

Peter laughs again and he pulls Wade in for a kiss but quickly pulled away "It doesn't feel right Wade."

"why Petey-pie?" then it clicked in Wade's head "Ah I see now because you're not a virgin anymore because of that little shit." He rubs Peter's cheek "Don't worry though honey I still love you now let me show you how to kiss when having sex." 

He pulls Peter smacking his lips on to his kissing him deeply pushing him down as they kissed. Wade rolled over having Peter on top of him holding him tightly still kissing before they pulled apart taking off their clothes having only underwear on for now.

They resumed kissing their tongues going together passionately pulling away for short breaks before resuming to kiss about the fourth or fifth time they parted they removed their underwear and then continued feeling each other's skin together for the first time. 

Peter pulled away with a trail of saliva connected their tongues in between pants Peter says "Wade.. I'm ready.. for you..."

Wade gives a smirk saying "Then get ready for a rough night baby boy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I think some of you guys will be happy. Peter might be having Wade's child soon.

Plus I'm very surprised at how many said no on Peter having Flash's child which I'm glad because I really didn't want it either.

Strawberries and Cigarettes (DISCONTINUED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara