Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Pride parade!

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit been having writers block for this story, If you guys have any suggestions feel free to comment because I really need some ;-;

Art by-  ithinkiamanartist on tumblr

also I think this song fits this chapter well just being yourself and loving who you choose

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was close to pride month and peter really wanted to go. But there was a problem he had to work most of the month with Mr. Stark and he didn't really know how to say to his father figure that he was trans. A lot of thought were going through Peter's mind as he worked in his lab at the Stark tower. 

'Will he be mad? What if he doesn't want me to work with him? What if what if-'

"hey kid." Peter's thoughts were interrupted as Tony came up to him. Peter placed his web shooters down "y-yes Mr. Stark what is it?"

"Come with me I'd like to show you something." he motions peter to follow him.

Doing as instructed Peter followed tony to where he showed him his second Spiderman suite. Tony pressed a button on the wall making it turn around showing a pink, white, and blue suite Tony rubbed the back of his neck "I kind of got mentioned about you being trans.. So here you go a little something for pride month."

Peter was overcome with joy running up to Tony hugging him "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Mr. Stark I love it! Can I try it on?"

"go for it kid."

Peter smiles and takes the suite putting it on. He looks in a mirror aweing at how nice it looked especially on himself. Tony smiled placing a hand on his shoulder "Why don't you go down to the pride event? Have some fun?"

"But don't I have to continue working Mr. Stark? I can't leave while still working."

"Kid it's okay. I realized that I haven't been much concerned about you and being in the LBGT so consider this a free day from Stark industries but tomorrow I want you here at eight and continue working."

Peter nods "okay I will I-I promise sir. Bit should I go in this? Won't people know I'm Spiderman?"

 "Peter I doubt people will think you're Spiderman, they'll just think it's a spray painted on. Now get going!"

"Yes, okay! Bye Dad- Mr. Stark!" peter called as he dashed out of the tower.

Tony smiled a bit at the thought of that Peter just called him dad.

*Timeskip to the pride event*

Peter was walking down the street seeing a lot of people who either support or are part of the LBGTQ. Making him more comfortable then he ever was with flash picking on him from school to college, a lot of people started to give him looks and started to talk about his suite "Wow look at that suite!"

"Is he a fan of Spiderman?"

"What do you think he's wearing a costume painted as the trans flag! That's awesome wish I could get one for my sister."

"oooh nice costume!"

"Gay pride bud!"

"You look beautiful! continue on being yourself!"

The comments were making Peter blush happy getting positivity of who he actually was and it felt amazing. Then he heard a bunch of loud cheering from down the street "must be something big going on." Peter ran down to were the cheering was seeing a big crowd around none other than the famous Deadpool who was signing autographs.

"Wow I can't believe Deadpool's here, I think I did hear about him being pansexual" Peter says to himself as he watches Deadpool continue to come down his way "oh hey! Peter right?"

"y-yes nice to see you Deadpool"

"Awesome! Nice to meet ya buddy! Wade talks about you all the time."

"really?"

"yep! He says you are times a thousand adorable! Plus he's sorry that he couldn't be here with you he's working right now. But! I promised him I'd hang out with you and nice suite to very colorful."

Deadpool wraps an arm around Peter and starts to walk with him. As people started to fangirl taking pictures and posting them on social media. "So tell me about yourself what goes inside your little cute mind~"

Peter laughs a bit blushing "Well, right now I'm in a great relationship with my boyfriend Wade and glad he has a cool friend like you. You seem to get him the most."

"ohh~ And may I ask by get him the most besides personality wise?"

"Let's see you two are very funny, always there for people, and overall nice guys to hang with." Peter smiles

'ughhhhh! TOO CUTE!!' Wade yelled in his mind 'Can you blame me author-chan my baby boy is to pure for this world!' mentally yelling at the author.

Anyway both just walked around saying hi to people who came up to them when peter noticed a binder booth! "Deadpool c-can I go over and get some binders?"

"Totally I'm all for it little buddy!" he ruffles peter's head and go over. Peter marveled at the ones which had captain America, ironman and Deadpool on them getting them all "c-can I get these please."

The vender takes the binders price checking them "that'll be 13.95" Peter was about to take his wallet out when Deadpool said "it's alright I'll pay for it! Here you go and why don't you buy yourself something pretty you'll look even more fucking fabulous."

The vender was kind of weirded out but takes the money and hands the bag of binders to Peter "have a nice day love birds."

That comment made both guys blush though from what Peter could tell Deadpool wasn't blushing. Which made it a little awkward for both because Peter didn't know that his boyfriend was standing with him and Wade not wanting to tell Peter it's him or else he'll be endangered.

Deadpool cleared his throat "well I should get going now bad guys to kill money to earn. I'll tell Wade to call you tonight bye~" With that Wade jumped or tried to jump to a roof of a building to make a exit.

*Later that night*

Peter checked his face book seeing over a hundred messages with him and Deadpool at the pride event even a freaking link to a news article saying 'Deadpool with transgendered young man! New superhero romance?'

"Uh-oh this can't be good.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~