Chapter 11

Chapter 11: Body dysmorphia

A boyfriend making sure his baby boy knows that he's perfect the way he is, and consider this a message for all transgendered people or anyone in general that you're beautiful the way you are some people are just jerks if they hurt you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peter stayed at the hospital all night in the room aunt may was in to make sure she'll be alright. Watching her sleeping in the bed he didn't care if he lost sleep because of it. Why would he though most of the college kids said that he looked like he barely got sleep anyways.

In the middle of the night Peter went to the bathroom and looks at himself in the mirror he then starts to remove his shirt, binder, shorts and underwear seeing the full view of his body. "I'm a boy, I've always known I was but.. my body doesn't show it.."

He puts his hands on his chest feeling the scars from his binders and from self harm. His arms being covered in cuts from more bullying from Flash and others that were following in his footsteps. Even though Flash wasn't in the college he was going to anymore he still kept tormenting Peter online and like being said before other bullies following what Flash use to do.

Peter starts to look around for any type of blade finding a razor in the cupboards taking it out holding it up and cutting his chest wincing from the pain. Watching as the blood runs down his chest, in the mirror Peter watched and tears falling down his cheeks. 

Wiping them away he cleans up the blood throwing the paper towels he used in the trash, putting his clothes back on before walking back out seeing aunt may peacefully asleep. He goes over to the bed kissing her head "Hope you feel better soon aunt may."

Leaving the room unaware that Deadpool was watching the whole time.

*Back at Peter's dorm*

Peter got into his dorm turning on the lights going over to the fridge to get something to eat but stopped "I shouldn't eat. It'll make me fatter than I already am." closing the fridge and laying down on the couch stomach growling hungry but he didn't care. Then a knock came from the door, Peter got up answering it seeing Wade "oh hi Wade." he smiled

"Hey Petey-pie I brought some tacos, I know it's not taco Tuesday but would you like to eat them with me?"

"N-no thanks Wade" Peter's stomach growled after saying that

"Mhm your stomach begs to differ. Come on please!!!"

Peter sighs "okay come on." he lets Wade in and they sit on the couch together eating the tacos "So, I heard your aunt got into a car crash I'm sorry for that baby."

"It's fine Wade. She's seems to be doing okay which I'm glad for."

Wade finishes his taco before asking "So, for no reason can you take your shirt off Petey?"

Peter blushes hard "U-um why?"

"Because I care for you and need to know what's under there."

"I'm sorry Wade but no."

Wade gets up "come on Petey-pie let me see" he starts to take the shirt off Peter but Peter doesn't make it easy as he fights back "I said no!" but Wade was stronger and pulls it off him seeing the cuts. Peter starts to cry as Wade looks at him "oh petey." he puts a hand on his chest feeling the cuts and starts to kiss his chest "it's alright."

He continues to kiss him. "You're perfect..." Peter continues to cry but the tears of sorrow started to become tears of joy and comfort from his boyfriend.

"... Fucking perfect, Petey" Wade whispers 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~