Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Spiderman meets Deadpool

I'm on intersession this week and next week. I got home at one, so I have time to write a new chapter. Plus the song for this chapter matches them so well. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*A year later*

Peter is now nineteen now going to college and working an internship at Stark's. Was busy enough for him to deal with but also being Spiderman made it more work for him, which means less sleep, more catching up to do with college work and still not being able to come out to Wade for being trans. After leaving that hell of a high school Peter felt so relieved like a big stress and anxiety was now off his back. 

People at the college were very nice to be around for once he felt accepted in his life. But with a dream there always comes a nightmare Flash was at the same college as they both graduated on the same year and this college was the top choice of everyone in the senior class. 

Only a few people including Peter and Flash got accepted to the college. Which again was unfortunate for Peter because his friend wasn't here to make him feel better, sure MJ and Ned were good friends to him and helped him out if needed but Wade was different unlike anyone else. To Peter he felt very safe around him because whenever Wade was around Flash would go easy on him a bit.

The reason why Wade couldn't broke his heart when he got the news from Wade's family. They said that Wade had cancer or still had cancer and that he was going to a place where they could get him help but while he was there it turned out that he died. Peter wanted to go to the funeral but Wade's parents told him that they weren't going to have a funeral because Wade's body disappeared out of nowhere vanished "that's weird? How could a body disappear?" Peter thought when told though didn't bother to question.

So after hearing that the world became nothing but black and white for Peter. But even knowing Wade died Peter still felt that it wasn't the time to tell his deceased friend of being trans. The only time Peter didn't see the world as black and white was when he was Spiderman slinging through the city fighting bad guys and just being free from all the stress in life!

*One Night after days of classes*

Peter dressed as Spiderman on top of a building sighs "What would it be like if you were still here?" he questions looking at the picture of him and Wade on his phone before putting it away continuing to look out over the city.

His spidey senses started to go as someone appeared behind him.

Quickly getting up facing toward the mysterious person. Seeing a man in a red and white spandex suite "Woah now don't shoot Spidey I came unarmed. Well except for my katana's but you never know when you need them." he shrugged a bit while holding up his hands showing that he didn't want to hurt Peter.

"Who are you and why do you know me?"

"well then let me introduce myself to you. The name's Deadpool I'm the mercenary with the mouth fighting crime killing the bad guys, while making money for it!"

"So you're an assassin?"

"No. Mercenary very different! I only kill bad guys or Trump if you count him as bad."

"oh alright then." Peter sits back on the ledge 

Deadpool sits next to him "hey you hungry? I brought some cupcakes they always cheer up people." he hands one to Peter. Peter pulls his mask up to his nose "thanks. Is there a reason why you're here?" he asked taking a bite.

"hehe I was going to ask you the same thing. Let's just say I'm looking for someone that goes to his college I haven't seen him in forever and I bet he'll be very surprised to see me." Wade bites down on his cupcake then taking a drink from his Spiderman water bottle and handing Peter a brochure of the college he was going to!

"Really? I can take you there if you want I know a friend who goes there." he wipes icing off his cheek. 

"cool! Thanks spidey maybe I can reward you something for helping me getting there?" Peter could see a smirk forming on the guy's face as he licks white icing off his cupcake

Kind of making Peter blush a little "u-uh the cupcake is fine." he puts his down and shoots a web just follow me.

*Timeskip to the college*

Peter lands on one of the buildings of the college with Deadpool on his back who he had to carry all the way making it uncomfortable! "Okay we're here just go to that building and ask who you're looking for and they'll give them a call to meet you."

Wade gets off of Peter's back "Thanks spidey. I'll see you around" he blows a kiss at Peter before jumping off the building disappearing into the night. Peter annoyed by that quickly slings back to his dorm taking off his suite putting back on regular clothes and the going on the couch laying down about to sleep when the room phone goes off.

Peter picks up the phone "hello?" 

"Hi mister Parker can you come to the main building? A men says that he wants to meet you." the lady on the line said.

Peter groans "okay I'm on my way." he hangs up the phone and goes down to the main building.

He stops when he sees an all to familiar face as tears come down his face "Wade..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~