Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Help from an.. older sibling like person?

Trans peter now genderfluid Loki

Thor and Loki aren't related in my universe of marvel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day after Peter saw the news of Deadpool with him. Anywhere he went he was bombarded with questions of this supposed relationship with Deadpool and it was getting constantly annoying!

"Why can't people just leave me alone I don't like all of this attention" he whispered in one of the bathroom stalls he would usually hide in from Flash though since said bully got kicked out of the college this placed seemed good to hide for now.

His phone started to buzz seeing messages from his friends asking where he was to hang out but he already knew what it was actually about and just turned his phone off. So he took out his mp3 player out clicking on one of his favorite songs "cut hair" by Mounika and started to softly sing along

Often I am upset
That I cannot fall in love
But I guess
This avoids the stress of falling out of it

Are you tired of me yet?
I'm a little sick right now but I swear
When I'm ready I will fly us out of here

I'll cut my hair
Strangely he feels at home in this-

Peter stopped when he heard a knock on the stall door "hey can you hurry up please!" he heard the voice say. Peter panicked pulling out his ear buds "s-sorry, sorry I'm coming out." he gets up unlocking the stall door seeing a guy he assumed couldn't really tell with black hair, pale skin, and green eyes wearing blue jeans, a horn like helmet on their head with one broken off and a shirt saying genderfluid with a cup filled with the colors of the genderfluid flag with a purple binder under it. Peter heard about that but didn't know hat being genderfluid was.

Peter realized that he was staring "o-oh s-sorry I was staring, I'll be going now.." he started to walk away when the person said "wait don't I know you from somewhere?" Peter gulped 'oh now here we go again..' he thought "um.. I don't think so.."

The person snapped they're fingers "oh yeah now I know. Your the kid that was seen with Deadpool! Peter parker aka Spiderman" they chuckled

"h-how do you know I'm Spiderman?"

"Mortals.. don't you recognize me?"

"N-not really.."

"ugh" they then change into Loki the god of mischief, lover to Thor and part of the avengers "seriously? It's quite obvious that you're Spiderman and I work with my boyfriend on the avengers so don't worry I won't be announcing your secert."

"So why are you here at my college?"

Loki changes back to what he was wearing before "Deadpool asked me to help you out today and I couldn't get out of it so here we are. Now you going to show me around or not?"

"I guess I could take you to the cafeteria it's about time for lunch just follow me."

Loki shrugs "alright spider person." Loki stands by Peter as they walk together and Peter couldn't take his eyes off the shirt what did it mean? Loki takes notice and says "I rather you stop looking at my shirt please it's very rude to me."

"Sorry I just don't get what genderfluid means..."

Loki sighs "you could have just asked. Genderfluid means that I can be any gender I want male, female, non binary, both or neither whatever it is I can be."

"wow, that's cool so what are you now? And your pronouns? I wouldn't want to get it wrong."

"Well right now I'm both my pronouns can be he,she, they, them or you can just use my name."

Peter smiled and looked around noticing no one was coming up to him asking questions that's a first for today. "H-hey no one is coming up to asking annoying questions!"

Loki smiles "you can thank me for that. As this form I like a mortal that shouldn't be messed with and everyone knows it." excuse me for a sec he turns out to the crowd of students "IF ANY OF YOU COME NEAR THIS BOY TODAY OR ANYOTHER DAYS I WILL NOT HESITATE TO HURT YOU!!!" he yelled 

Before continuing to walk with Peter "so lunch? I'd like to get something to eat."

Peter felt so happy right now that he had some kind of older sibling to help him and liked that Deadpool had Loki come down to check on him he was a real good friend who needed to repaid back. "Um.. Loki would you like to listen to this song I like?"

"sure why not." Loki puts one of the earbuds in and the song plays

Often I am upset
That I cannot fall in love
But I guess
This avoids the stress of falling out of it

Are you tired of me yet?
I'm a little sick right now but I swear
When I'm ready I will fly us out of here

I'll cut my hair
Strangely he feels at home in this place

*With Deadpool and Thor*

Let's just say that Thor wasn't happy that Deadpool had his partner leave the tower on their anniversary! "I REGRET NOTHING AUTHOR-CHAN!!"

Resulting in Thor endlessly shocking Deadpool with lightning "The next time you do this Deadpool I will not hesitate to feed you to sharks."

"eh I've had worse done to me. Mostly by myself in the second Deadpool movie, come on author-chan think of something creative!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus cute comic~